• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
How do I get past the invisible object the out of Fortree City? I WTW into Fortree City. Was I supposed to go from the bottom up to get to Fortree city legitly?

I'm sorry, but this is not a sensible question. 'Was I supposed to enter Fortree via the legitimate entrance?' Oddly enough, yes. Yes you were.

Gah. This was not a mistake on my part, is what I'm trying to say. It's entirely intentional.

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
Okay, cool, thanks, Cutlerine. I was thinking I might have wasted my time training it up.

Also, thanks for putting in Pikachu and Vulpix. I have both of them on my team now, so it's all good. I'm happy now. The rest of the game can be massive fail (I doubt it will be, though) and I won't care. <3

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
So I accidently overwrote my save file and I started a new game, and I discovered if you use the mystery egg in battle the game crashs, cuterline please fix it

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Well, I'm enjoying the Mini-hack, but I can't beat Hologram 003. It's too strong for me.

Also, in Snakewood... You go to the Island of Calm after beating Wattson, right? Well, it's not letting me in. I think I've forgotten to do something.
Treat Snakewood's Mauville City like the regular one after you beat Wattson. What's the one thing that you know is supposed to happen when you beat Wattson?

Last edited:

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
I'm sorry, but this is not a sensible question. 'Was I supposed to enter Fortree via the legitimate entrance?' Oddly enough, yes. Yes you were.

Gah. This was not a mistake on my part, is what I'm trying to say. It's entirely intentional.

Umm.... I had to WTW to get to Fortree City. There was no other way in.....

Cutlerine

Years
Umm.... I had to WTW to get to Fortree City. There was no other way in.....

Wrong. You know that invisible object you were talking about, that blocks the way out? That's the way in.

No one else seems to have had any trouble with this. I would not make a game that requires cheating in order to progress.

Raaxon said:
Well, I'm enjoying the Mini-hack, but I can't beat Hologram 003. It's too strong for me.

Also, in Snakewood... You go to the Island of Calm after beating Wattson, right? Well, it's not letting me in. I think I've forgotten to do something.

Hologram 003... yeah, he took me a while, too. R.H.I.N.O.'s really evil, huh?

Anyway, after beating Wattson, go visit the Gym. Some nefarious-lookin' individual will be a-skulkin' around there...

Oh, and by the way, the Christmas mini-hack is coming down on Twelfth Night, so if you haven't played it yet and you want to, you just have a few more days to do so.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
No one answered the glitch I found so I'll post it again.
So I accidently overwrote my save file and I started a new game, and I discovered if you use the mystery egg in battle the game crashs, cuterline please fix it .

Cutlerine

Years
No one answered the glitch I found so I'll post it again.
So I accidently overwrote my save file and I started a new game, and I discovered if you use the mystery egg in battle the game crashs, cuterline please fix it .

Believe me, I've been working on this for some time now. I have no idea what's going on there; it's something to do with the way you obtain him, because wild-caught Mysteryegg don't do this... Gah.

Cutlerine

Years
if you don't mind me asking,is this hack finished?Or is it in beta?

It's still in beta. It goes beyond the Elite Four, but the storyline isn't finished and there are a few bugs. I'm sorry if I didn't make this clear in the first post.

The main story is quite close to completion; however, the extra events, hidden areas and secret side-quests are only about 50% done. Not that that many people have discovered that many of them.

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
Oh, duh. Of course, I completely forgot about going into the Gym. Herpderp moment.

Which makes sense. I went to the Island of Calm and I was like "Hang on... How would I know to go here? No-one's told me". So, yeah, thanks man.

And Hologram 003 isn't just evil - it's impossible. I have 2 pokemon (Natu and that dark evolved dude) and no potions or anything. I can't go back anywhere and train up. So I'm just trying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over... And dying every time. D: Seriously. It sucks, man.

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Cutlerine, you really need to work the bugs out of that mini hack. Ive tried to play it 6 times now, starting over each time, and not once did the Flag game finish.

Cutlerine

Years
Cutlerine, you really need to work the bugs out of that mini hack. Ive tried to play it 6 times now, starting over each time, and not once did the Flag game finish.

I really need to, do I? What's the use? The mini-hack's coming down on Thursday; it hardly seems worth it. I'm concentrating on the epic final area in Snakewood's storyline at present, Senex's Necropolis. The area introduces multiple new Zombiemon, a new elite class of Zombie Trainer, and the resolution to the player's ongoing quest to rescue Landon and May. I think I might be justified in saying that that is more worthy of my attention than R.H.I.N.O.'s Flag Game.

Here's a bonus, since it's still the Christmas season and I'm feeling appropriately jolly. Some new Pokémon have been zombified; to see three of them (pre-zombification, of course) open up the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I really need to, do I? What's the use? The mini-hack's coming down on Thursday; it hardly seems worth it. I'm concentrating on the epic final area in Snakewood's storyline at present, Senex's Necropolis. The area introduces multiple new Zombiemon, a new elite class of Zombie Trainer, and the resolution to the player's ongoing quest to rescue Landon and May. I think I might be justified in saying that that is more worthy of my attention than R.H.I.N.O.'s Flag Game.
Im just saying that if the mini hack reflects a few things in the next hack you make, then it's not looking too good. Im still loyal to Snakewood.

Cutlerine

Years
Im just saying that if the mini hack reflects a few things in the next hack you make, then it's not looking too good. Im still loyal to Snakewood.

The only part of the mini-hack that will be used in Keratin is the new type system, plus the practice of decapitalising things in regular speech. That's all. Scripting issues are not something I condone in anything important, especially since I don't believe in having glorious graphics; thus, you can rest assured that in any major projects of mine, I will not allow such errors to occur.

Ragnia

Hello
Years

Here's a bonus, since it's still the Christmas season and I'm feeling appropriately jolly. Some new Pokémon have been zombified; to see three of them (pre-zombification, of course) open up the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

OMG! Please oh please don't zombinify Latias! She be one of my favorite pokemon........Cutlerine you are the personification of evil......... Just like Lord Voldemort and Alvin and the Chipmunks :D

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
OMG! Please oh please don't zombinify Latias! She be one of my favorite pokemon........Cutlerine you are the personification of evil......... Just like Lord Voldemort and Alvin and the Chipmunks :D
Actually latias might not look bad as a zombie actually, I made a demon sprite of her before, anyway cutlerine, even though your fully focused on completeing the hack....Please take care of the mystery egg glitch, what if someone decided to try this hack and as soon as they use a mystery egg there games gone.

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
How do I get past the invisible object? Hi w/ my Vespa? JK, other than that, my game's perfectly normal. Just the usual glitches.

Back