• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I played the hack, and it shows some skill. It certainly has some bugs, I will post some screens later about them. But I recommend it.
WOULD LIKE SOME HELP:
Spoiler:

Please tell me more about the bugs which exist in the newest beta.As for your question...I must answer you that the gym in Bronze Port's closed,you must go back to Amberyellow Town and go left to Mugwort Villa to get the next badge,you can go back to Amberyellow Town from High Edge Falls on Shappine Path,it's the quickest way to go back to Amberyellow Town...

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
The only wild pokes i find are=Poochyena,pidove,oddish,i don't want to use any of these and i currently use only=lampent,fraxure >___<

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
ive played this game up untill the second gym so far, and i must say, im still loving the tiles, but some of the gen 5 sprites need to be fixed. i mean woobat should be hovering and buneary is half visible. then if your clicking A too fast through events, the game up and crashed on you. i was playing in the beginning and fought the double battle and then Professor Ivan talked to me and the game froze. anyone else getting this problem?

Years
I have to agree with this. The selection is bad. The Pokemon I have are Arbok, Axew's final evolution( don't know it's name, I named the guy) and Unfezant for Fly. The rest I have are HM slaves. Also, I would have loved to have a selection of 3 dragon Pokemon ( just like with the starter pokemon), instead of being forced to take one. If you will actually do what I just wrote, i'd recommend Dratini, Bagon and Gible to be the three.

PS: As I said, I will post screens, because I can't really explain the bugs. I'm currently still searching for some.

Years
Yep, but if you choose to be a girl, you get a Gible, which I recommend because for one thing it starts out with Horn Attack which is a lot better.

Years
Ill give full feedback once I finish the beta
But first, could you please tell me how to get to Flora Island??
I need to get my 8th badge!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
I just beated the fire gym and my current team is

Tynamo lvl 27
Vaporeon lvl 30
Golbat lvl 30
Fraxure lvl 42
Chandelure lvl 46

Years
Mt.Skywall is close to which village/town/city? The sign next to the entrance in Marble City says that Mt.Skywall is there but I haven't found it. How to get there?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
DAMN !!! I DONT LIKE HAXORUS (axew's final evolution ) !!! The starters would be better if they were : axew,deino and gible or bagon, dratini gible

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
if u dont like the starters just put them in the pc :P btw love this game

Yeah but the starters are more powerful than normal pokemon ! Also you can't progress in the game if you use a lv 2 pokemon instead of a lv5 ! Furthermore there should be an option to choose at least between gible and axew !

Years
You need the starter to use Cut, because the only Pokemon you can get before having to use cut are Ekans and Axew/Gible (depending on gender).

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ill give full feedback once I finish the beta
But first, could you please tell me how to get to Flora Island??
I need to get my 8th badge!

You can go to Flora Island whatever you finished the event on the top of Mt.Skywall or not,but you must get the HM08 first,LUMIERE will give you it after you cleaned up all the Team Mirage members in the Mirage Base of Bronze Port,and if you didn't finish the event on the top of Mt.Skywall,you'll not be able to get into the gym of Flora Island.

God the map is so fking confusing,i don't know how to get to amberyellow town

There's a cave called "High Edge Falls" on Shappine Path,you can get back to Amberyellow Town quicker by that way...

Back