• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ralts for Seedot?

Years
I never bothered with it because it's not right trading away such a rare Pokemon which was pretty much the case with all ingame trades in these games anyway.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Eh I actually did because I didn't realise it and lucked out getting one after 2 encounters, but tremendously struggled with seedot, so thinking ralts was really common it was a no-brainer

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
I wasn't able to get a Ralts until my recent playthrough, by which time I had realized the rarity of Ralts. Back when I played the first times, I didn't really care that much for Ralts anyways, so I probably would have gone for the trade. Not today, though.

Years
Nope; I didn't even come across that trade until after my bootleg cartridge had died and I had transitioned to playing the game on an emulator. Considering that the screenie is from Emerald, it wouldn't actually be a bad trade, since the encounter rate for Seedot is 1% for all of the areas it's available in if I remember correctly. However if you look for Ralts at Route 102 (4% encounter rate by the way), chances are you would run into a Seedot anyway.

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
Nope, never knew about that trade until I saw this and I've never cared for Seedot.
It doesn't seem like a worthwhile trade either way since they are common in Ruby so you can just trade one over from yourself and keep the Raltz which is rare in all three games.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I gave him a Ralts as that Ralts has an undesirable nature. Moreover I've got an another Ralts myself already, so why not?

Back