• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Commemorating the day when Oshawott and Victini met.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
2 years ago, Hikari and I decided to be a pair together in PC, and we were having great time together. Going through good times and sad times, the pairing is still standing strong even now. Hikari, thanks for the special friendship that you give to me, and let's keep on like this forever, okay?

Years
Thanks bud you are awesome :3

It has been amazing to have survived two whole years together but let's hope we can make it to a third one next year and hopefully more after that. We have had our tough times but we both stuck together and we hope we always will.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Congrats to 2 great members to PC! Its great your pairing has survived that long and i hope it continues for years to come!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Congrats, I guess. So, you already have wedding plans? {XD}

Reactions: Sun
Back