• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
/r/smashbros updated their tier list once again:

Spoiler:

Is that Groose's theme in the video though? {XD}

Yes, because that theme goes with everything.

Reactions: Nah

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So recently, my boyfriend gifted me my first SSB amiibo, Pikachu! I've been meaning to buy it but things got in the way, but he never forgot about how I wanted it so much. He's also looking for Toon Link, which is a pain to find. But I told him to not stress out too much. ;)

The one character I cannot stand facing is Yoshi. Kept getting eaten by him every time I get close. :(

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
One-on-One: Sonic
Multiplayer: Kirby

Just for my analysis on the current roster, I've made a list to categorize all of the Smash characters:

Gritty Realism - Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, R.O.B. (he's an accessory after all)
Cartoon - Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rosalina, Dr. Mario, Wario, Toon Link, Ness, Lucas, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Olimar, Mega Man
Furry - Bowser, Yoshi, Bowser Jr., Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Duck Hunt, King Dedede, Fox, Falco, Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Mewtwo, Sonic
Anime - Link, Zelda, Sheik, Pit, Palutena, Dark Pit, Marth, Robin, Lucina, Roy, Shulk
Manime - Ganondorf, Ike, Ryu
Unknown - Mr. Game & Watch, Kirby, Meta Knight, Pac-Man

I've also categorize the characters who are constantly voted at the ballot:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I kind of hate Ness
Ness and Luigi are easily the worst considering they're super simple to use and have ridiculous awards. Losing to someone who did way less work than you did to win is always frustrating.

Reactions: Nah

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Ness and Luigi are easily the worst considering they're super simple to use and have ridiculous awards. Losing to someone who did way less work than you did to win is always frustrating.

I never won as Ness in every match, be it casual or competitive, so I assume he's a character who's hard to use but devastating to face once mastered.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
That just means you don't have good fundamentals. Ness doesn't require much to win with at all. His gameplan is incredibly simple.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Yesterday, out of nowhere, Nintendo revealed a new DLC stage for Smash, blowing any existence DLC rumors out of the water:

There's still hope for a Splatoon stage.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
omg in just 15 days! I can't wait to get it by then. It'd be so interesting to see how random that stage gets with all the stage designs and such. :3

TravelerTrainer15

Hi. I made some riddles of sorts a while ago, but they are easy :/

They say I shouldn't be here, they say that I suck
They say I'm for skrubs, well I don't give a--- I'm gonna say that the last word is crap for the sake of being a 13 year old.
Has 3 possible answers.

They hated me, I was a clone, or so they claimed
But suddenly they were glad to see me in the fourth Smash game
Has 2 possible answers.

I was not known for either in my original game
But now my punch and my taunting are my claims to fame

Also, new topic:
What character do you want to win the Smash Ballot, though you know it isn't very likely?
Hate all chu want, but (P)I'd say Pichu.

Lame puns aside, I don't know. She was one of the more useless fighters in Melee, but she can be a devastating opponent in the hands of a master. I main her because everyone else says it's impossible, and because I believe tiers are fake, driven into our heads by pros in order to discourage us from using certain characters for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
They hated me, I was a clone, or so they claimed
But suddenly they were glad to see me in the fourth Smash game
Has 2 possible answers.
Roy and/or Lucas?

I was not known for either in my original game
But now my punch and my taunting are my claims to fame
Pretty sure this is Captain Falcon though.

Also, new topic:
What character do you want to win the Smash Ballot, though you know it isn't very likely?
mmmm, probably a manakete (Tiki/Nah) or Kos-Mos, but that's probably not happening lol. Chances are the ballot winner/4th DLC character will be someone I could not care less for.
ngl though, I don't like Pichu in Smash

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Daisy deserves to be in smash though, in my opinion.

Maybe in the next game, because we've already got a lot of Mario reps in this installment. We wouldn't want to anger fans of other Nintendo franchises who were waiting for their turn to get a new rep. Also, Megan, we only have three princesses (Peach, Zelda, and Lucina), so it's not really too many.

Has anyone heard about this Smash rumor on the internet lately?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Maybe in the next game, because we've already got a lot of Mario reps in this installment. We wouldn't want to anger fans of other Nintendo franchises who were waiting for their turn to get a new rep. Also, Megan, we only have three princesses (Peach, Zelda, and Lucina), so it's not really too many.

Has anyone heard about this Smash rumor on the internet lately?

Lucina is a princess as well. Her father is a prince after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back