• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lost Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
Aj7BlaQ.gif

"The war never ends, the battlefield just changes."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
INTRODUCTION STORY
8 Years after the World War II, the world now back to peace, people was finally live happily at last. That year, you and your best friend all turn 18....
On your friend birthday, he asked you to go with him to find a kind of special rock as a present for his birthday. There was a rumour that it can be found in
the wood from the mountain.
Finally, you found that rock. but now, both of you are lost. And in the journey to find the way out, you encountered a strange creature with its ears shaped like a
letter V. Looks like it was running away from something.
After you helped it escaped from whatever chasing, it told you its name - Victini and it come from a different world. And before you can say anything, that thing appeared - A big shadow with a shape of a dragon, and it dragged you to a twisted dimension.
You can feel the burn on your arm, a Bracelet was made from fire.... Its power broke you free from the dimension. But instead of returning you home, it brings you to a whole new world...
The Pokémon World....
And the Journey return home begin...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
THE CHARACTER
"In Pokémon Lost Story, you can choose between Kobi and Rust to explore the region, each will sometimes have different interactions on events, different tasks and so on.."
*Every characters comes with multiple outfits *

kobi_by_magickid1234-d98v3hz.png

A calm, curious teenage girl who wish to explore the region and reveal the secrets behind the Pokémon World. Victiny likes her for her generosity, smart and cheerful.
In-game footage (might not be final)
Spoiler:

RUST
The Hero
3S1wj5F.gif

A bold and brave teenage boy who want to be come the Pokémon Master and finding his way home of course, he also want to find out the true power of the bracelet (also know as Victory Band).
Spoiler:

ALJEN (>3<)
The Rival
Vd4lw9E.gif

As Victini said: "This boy posses a strong ambition, he stands between the good and the bad."
Spoiler:

VICTINI
The Victory Pokémon
iWrTUHz.gif

The one who made all this mess >.<, He give the Protagonist the Victory Band from its own Power, there is rumour that the band is made from the legendary power - Victory Power.

THE STARTERS
Protagonists's friends
cbsWGD9.png

Three Pokémon that Aero gave to you... One of them will be come your faithful partner :3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
THE EVIL
TEAM ROCKET TO GALAXY (RTG)
omzkOIR.png

Galatic Team and Rocket Team work together? What could be worse than this?

THE SHADOW
????
98AEGKT.gif

The thing that dragged you into the twisted dimension. What is it true form? And what does it want?

THE DISTORTION CRACK
"This world is tearing apart"
LbuSbou.gif

Cracks of time and space which sometimes appear, They will destroy anything near them...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURE
This game is made by RPG Maker XP with the Pokémon Essentials Script Base and includes...
♪ 721 Pokémon to catch.
♪ A new story...
♪ Whole new region Zeta to explore.
♪ Tasks and Side quests.
♪ GTS system.
♪ Wide screen which act as touch screen sometimes.
♪ Redesigned Menu and other interfaces.
♪ Time counting when Distortion Crack appear (seal it quick...)
♪ Multiple save files.
♪ Seasonal Support.
♪ And many more....
♪ Sealing Cracks with the Power of the Band.. *animation not final*

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCREENSHOT

Sorry for the screenshots are in Vietnamese >.<. I'm doing both English And Vietnamese version
Spoiler:

MUSIC

DISTORTION CRACK APPEAR

BATTLE RIVAL

ALPHA AVENUE THEME

HOME (EMOTION) THEME

CREDITS

I don't know how to express my thanks to all the people for helping me making this ~^^~...... Thanksssss Alot....​
Spoiler:

If I haven't credited you for the thing i used. Let me know so I can add you in.​
SUPPORT BANNER
There are many ways you can help supporting me by using these ~^^~
Spoiler:
CONCEPT ART
Here you can view some concepts of Rust and Kobi before their sprites was made by me ~^^~, Concepts belong to OutOfGalaxy and Tiểu Hồng
Spoiler:

VIDEO

Thank you for reading ~^^~!!!!!
P/s: I'm also looking for a music composer for my game ~^^~, please send me a pm or comment on this thread if you are interested

Last edited:

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
I've updated the support banner for the shadow ~^^~, and your first guess is right :3

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
So today i've just tweaked Kobi a bit and adding something new to Alpha Avenue... The result was quite satisfying >x<
mlOBGIC.gif

Last edited:

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
Thank you ~^^~, glad to see Vietnamese here too ~^^~...
SO today i added new feature to the game which support seasonal tilesets:
mlOBGIC.gif
MtLWvKV.gif

..... Happy Alone Autumn without Snivy xD

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
Would you know anything about adding a feature where you can see a pokemons nature and ability when you encounter it in the wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back