• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What part of an Anime Girls hair is call "Side Tail" ???

Google says it's this, which I'm inclined to accept as the actual definition over the TVTropes definition below.

TVTropes only has results for "Tomboyish Sidetail", and indicates it's "tails" longer than the rest of the hair that hang to the side of the head.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot we're getting more Yuri-yu ran ran ran-ra Yuru Yuri.

We are. Get hype?

You mean "Twintail" ?

That's this: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MegaTwintails, which is a bit different from a "side tail".

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Can your hair even get long enough for twintails?

Not with that attitude. You must believe in the twintails!
Spoiler:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
It would take you at least four years to grow as much hair as TR has, based on that self-portrait you had some time ago. And you'd have to dye your hair red.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Boo akiba-chan being the spoilsport.

He believes in twintails. It can make miracles happen.

Akiba

Years
I'd rather watch 1080p upscaled to 4K on my giant monitor.

I don't buy Blu-ray for the same reasons I don't buy stuff like figurines or hard copies of manga. I'm not much of a collectibles person. The merch that I do buy are CDs and artbooks.
Spoiler:

Years
I'd rather watch 1080p upscaled to 4K on my giant monitor.

I don't buy Blu-ray for the same reasons I don't buy stuff like figurines or hard copies of manga. I'm not much of a collectibles person. The merch that I do buy are CDs and artbooks.
Spoiler:

Those things are just as much collectibles as manga and DVDs and figurines are, though...

Akiba

Years
No, because I can rip myself some high quality FLACs that I can't find online. Artbooks, such as my pixiv or God Eater one, can't be found online, either. Their presentation also has a certain charm that manga doesn't have.

All other cases are usually to support my favorite doujin artists more than anything else.

derozio

Years
I still haven't seen the twintails animu. Does that make me a sad existence?

also holy smokes what's up with all dads looking super cool in Shokugeki no Soma? Erina's dad got swag. As if Yukihira's dad wasn't cool enough. I can see all the girls reading this manga going full-on FANGIRL MODE ON on these male characters. Dads, especially. XD;

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Shouldn't Digimon Adventure deserve a prequel similar to Fate/Zero.
Since there were another group of DigiDestined before Tai's group.
Off Course , The series also has to connect them with current series.
However Judging the information from Adventure 01 & 02 , The First group of chosen Children might had different power/Digivolution method compare to Tai's group.

derozio

Years
I never noticed those haha. XD;

Take the manga slow. You'll hate it if you get caught up to it. Like I do. :(

Years
I... should start reading that. I imagine I'll have fun with it.

Also, Crunchyroll apparently now has all four seasons of To Love-Ru, for those of you into that.

Related, we should probably start a Fall 2015 thread soon. We're only a month out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back