• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon: Gyarados speed drawing!!

Years
Wow that's pretty cool! I love watching others draw :>
The composition is really good

Do you think you could maybe also add a scanned image of the drawing? So we can see the finished product a bit better

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! I hope it's okay, I went into your post and fixed your video so now it'll actually show up on the forum. :)

That Gyarados is super, super cool. Like seriously some fantastic work. If you could add two more drawings / speed paints to this gallery, that would be great! Rules and all. I'm sure you understand. :) Many thanks and keep up the great work!

Years
That's some nice picture!

I think it could do with some more contrast on the red gyarados. Also somehow my mind says it would be fitting to have a normal and a shiny magicarp as well. That would take away some of the symetry which makes it look very smoth and nice and beautiful but less ...cool or special.

How long did it actually take to draw it?

Back