• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
You should also know that because I discovered gio's identity as a Daemon, I must push to lynch him. If he isn't lynched, I will die. If there was no need for me to be so brash and forward about this, I probably wouldn't be. You know how I play.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Where is your proof? If you wrong will you allow yourself to be lynched? Life for life?

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
PM sharing is not allowed, I'm afraid. You'll have to take my word for it.

And, well, I guess. Me dying will have terrible consequences for everybody, but I can go with that.

Years
Huh, people were right. You are a promising new snail of the underground.
large.gif

I'm really leaning on the Lilim theory that we might not have lost the real Golem. I'm also pretty sure that it's not the Oracle as well, unless they happen to have the ability on revealing roles of dead people they've marked.

I really believe the golem is not dead, however that might just be the fact that I don't want to believe such an important role is gone that fast. :/

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
Years
PM sharing is not allowed, I'm afraid. You'll have to take my word for it.

And, well, I guess. Me dying will have terrible consequences for everybody, but I can go with that.

I'd like to know how you discovered gio's alignment and why not lynching him today would kill you. I don't see a role like that on the list unless it's the Jinn, in which case we definitely shouldn't lynch Gio.

Years
I'd like to know how you discovered gio's alignment and why not lynching him today would kill you. I don't see a role like that on the list unless it's the Jinn, in which case we definitely shouldn't lynch Gio.

Where is your proof? If you wrong will you allow yourself to be lynched? Life for life?

apocalypseArisen was refering to this, I think :P

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Yes or It might have something to do with the role he has. Is there anymore details of your role you can give?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
>come back to dorm
>bard dies night zero
>bardisdead.png

Interesting night. so I don't know if I entirely trust omi but I'm analyzing the night post myself. I guess ill post my analysis later.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
There are unlisted roles in the game.

Also, as much as I would like to say I was talking about that, I literally mean that if gio doesn't get lynched, I will die. A terrible side-effect to my power.

EDIT: There's more to my role, yeah. I'll say this for now, knowing the alignment of a random daemon is something I could only do on N0.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Cheers guys :)

I see; back on PO there were only something like three-minute intervals between phases so there wasn't much room for mind games.

I play a lot on EpicMafia, which is also real time.

Anyway, random voting isn't really a mindgame; there are much worse mental games you can play, all of which only serve to benefit scum in the end. It's simply about putting random folks under pressure to see if they'll slip.

aA's reveal is the only lead we have thus far, and with the jailer/doctor gone I'm not sure if we can afford careful play.

That's not a good reason to start lynching randomly. My issue here is that Arisen seems to be claiming a secret role:

There are unlisted roles in the game.

One common third-party role in mafia games is the lyncher, which wins by getting a certain player lynched. This makes me skeptical of following such claims D1, especially when Arisen has slowly claimed over a few posts and still hasn't declared herself town-sided.

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Years
One common third-party role in mafia games is the lyncher, which wins by getting a certain player lynched. This makes me skeptical of following such claims D1, especially when Arisen has slowly claimed over a few posts and still hasn't declared herself town-sided.

That would be the Jinn that Lawlietta mentioned.

...needless to say, I am no longer so eager to put gio on the noose.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I'm not an executioner and I am townsided. Also, I am indeed claiming a secret role.

I'm also not a lyncher and I play EM too, so I know the role. :p

Does it really surprise anyone that the evil Nakuzami put secret roles in the game?

EDIT: I can assure you I am not the Jinn. Why would I put myself at such a risk by trying to get my lynchee lynched on D1? I'm doing this because I'm forced to by the nature of my role.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I feel like most of the conversation is, already, just complaints about me lol

I will say now, though, that yes, you are allowed to vote to burn no one, but that doesn't mean you can opt not to vote. [Burn No One] counts as a vote, but not presenting one in that format will count as missing a vote. (the brackets aren't necessary btw lol)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Okay, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.

Omi claiming he'll die if not lynching gio sounds hella familiar... because it sounds like my Patriotic Blue idea from VIP.

If you recall, on N.0, in my fake role, I could learn the identity of a baddie, but had to push for their death or die myself. Sound familiar?

I'm guessing Naku is a complete troll and added a real Patriotic Blue to the game. So...under that assumption, I'm gonna trust Omi. This sounds really like that did and I'm curious to see if he's right.

If he's not...well, we know what happens. :P

[BURN] gio7sm

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
We love you Naku. <3

I'm surprised none of the veterans has caught up on what my role is by now, tbh.

EDIT: Scratch that, you rock Klippy. <3

[BURN] gio7sm

Back