• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
and after 3 weeks u say its 52 % done now im confused

No. No. No! 3 weeks ago, I said it is 50% done.
Don't challenge me. The added 2% proves that I have completely fixed all of the glitched Pokedex entries. It was a pain in the ass.
I actually did something. Yes! I did something. Don't be impatient.

And now, you speak like an unsatisfied customer. Note that this is not done in every second of my life. And also note that this not my real occupation as the main editor of LP.

Please, before I attempt to flame you, don't challenge me, please. My current status is that the exams are crashing onto me.
That is not the main issue, though.

My parents are the real pain in the ass. They say, "Study, Timothy! Stop fiddling with your computer!" God. They should know damn well that I'm a genius.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
No. No. No! 3 weeks ago, I said it is 50% done.
Don't challenge me. The added 2% proves that I have completely fixed all of the glitched Pokedex entries. It was a pain in the ass.
I actually did something. Yes! I did something. Don't be impatient.

And now, you speak like an unsatisfied customer. Note that this is not done in every second of my life. And also note that this not my real occupation as the main editor of LP.

Please, before I attempt to flame you, don't challenge me, please. My current status is that the exams are crashing onto me.
That is not the main issue, though.

My parents are the real pain in the ass. They say, "Study, Timothy! Stop fiddling with your computer!" God. They should know damn well that I'm a genius.

Hey man, I feel you. I'm not a genius or anything,, (although I did get a B+ on a paper once) however you seem really stressed. My parents are (sort of) like that, too. They nag me contently about random crap that I haven't done. (Although, I think they only want the best for you as annoying as it may seem) On top of that, you've been doing all of us a favor by making games, and you have at least 2-3 questions every day regarding this game, where at least one of the questions is: "When does it come out" or "When's the next beta released" It can be stressful, man. While I do hope you continue this talent of yours, I say you should talk to someone you trust (It works for me most of the time) and lay low for a while if you get what I mean. Maybe then others will learn to appreciate your work more. Anyways, Thanks for your hard work and dedication. Hope you have a better time with this issue.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Of course you should lay low.....but only after you translate this xP

I'm really happy you're putting the time and effort to translating/revising this game. Just do what need to do. You have my support ;)

Years
Fantasstic rom... there are some tiny mistakes on the momvement permisions but it is.... owo...... exelent.....

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
Cant wait tilll The translators translate the whole game!
You guy(s?) are doing a great job!

THANK YOU :)

Years
Nope. I have to that say that I strongly disagree. Seriously, dude, many PKMN have sucky movesets. But TMs/HMs are there
to help you build up a new moveset that is set by you.
There is no reason in doing this at all. I feel that my time is getting seriously sucked up for doing all this crap. I don't have to time for this. I have to finish up the translation first, instead of the minor stuff.

Because as of now, the minor stuff is completed by 90%.
The remaining 10%... well, they are the cries. They aren't completed yet.
Well, it wouldn't take much time to edit just those starter Pokemon move-set:\.
Anyway, if you don't wanna change it I'm not not gonna force you or anything.

I really hope the translation will come soon. until then i'll wait.

Good Luck mate;).
PokemonLightPlatinumII.png

Thanks WeslyFG for a Great Hack.
Sarcastic Prince and Ash493 for English Translation.

Last edited:
Years
SWeet, awsome game i wonder where i can get it

u have a link of Pokemon Light Platinum Official Web site on the first page where u can download the game in GBA format but the game is on portuguese. the game is being translated by Sarcastic Prince and Ash493 it is going to be realised soon so better w8 for this game dont download it if u dont understand portuguese.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
i have a quick question. when i arrive at Snowce City i go inside the gym but the gym leader is not there. i'm stuck at this part. does anyone know what i should do? please and thank you

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Could somebody please tell me what I have to do to be able to fight the 8th gym leader, Wesley? I beat team steam at their hideout north of Dragonbreath city, on route 416 but I have no clue what to do now

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Good Luck mate;).
PokemonLightPlatinumII.png

Thanks WeslyFG for a Great Hack.
Sarcastic Prince and Ash493 for English Translation.

[/B]
This is funny :D In the picture "e" is missing and in the quote there's one additional :D

Could somebody please tell me what I have to do to be able to fight the 8th gym leader, Wesley? I beat team steam at their hideout north of Dragonbreath city, on route 416 but I have no clue what to do now
You must bring Alpha sculpture to professor Jasmine and then fly back to Dragonbreath and go to Mt. Draken =) Then other events should happen.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Sarcastic Prince
u fixed exp and fly bug ?

Lukasz, this will be done last, as it is minor.

Hey man, I feel you. I'm not a genius or anything,, (although I did get a B+ on a paper once) however you seem really stressed. My parents are (sort of) like that, too. They nag me contently about random crap that I haven't done. (Although, I think they only want the best for you as annoying as it may seem) On top of that, you've been doing all of us a favor by making games, and you have at least 2-3 questions every day regarding this game, where at least one of the questions is: "When does it come out" or "When's the next beta released" It can be stressful, man. While I do hope you continue this talent of yours, I say you should talk to someone you trust (It works for me most of the time) and lay low for a while if you get what I mean. Maybe then others will learn to appreciate your work more. Anyways, Thanks for your hard work and dedication. Hope you have a better time with this issue.

Cool. I agree with you.

Last edited:
Years
Can someone please show me where to get the english version of the final version of Light Platinum? I havent been on here in a while and I thought it would be translated by now. Can anyone help me out? Thanks:)

Years
Can someone please show me where to get the english version of the final version of Light Platinum? I havent been on here in a while and I thought it would be translated by now. Can anyone help me out? Thanks:)

Read before u post a coment. The new english version is still being work on by SP and Ash493 its gonna be avaible possibly in early July.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
i dont play this game because i am w8ing for eng version to come out but i want to help so try to go on youtube there is a guy that has done walkthrough of Pokemon LP of all first 8 badges(first region) but its on german and there is no walkthrough done so far like his(i think) so maybe his gamplay can help u .there r 2 parts in which he is finding the gym leader so type on youtube : Lustiges Lets Play Together Pokemon Light Platinum part 38 Das Ende oder ist es?(this part maybe will not be helpful but next part will) and after that part (39. part) he finds gym leader in the ice cave so u just follow his steps i hope this helps untill Ash493 and SP find time to answer u. and if i am not allowed to post names of walkthroughs on youtube i will delete my comments(idk what r the rules).

Thanks so much for the help thank you

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
xXxLugia: You could've watched the video and told him the answer directly :D
And for iweei: You can search this thread for answer y'know =D
Anyways, you must go back to Mt. Icestorm and you will find Snowice Gym Leader in the left part of the first floor.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
I fought and beat the elite 4 and the Zhery League champion but after i beat the champion all i do is return home. How do i get the ticket that will allow me to travel to the Lauren League.?

Years
Read before u post a coment. The new english version is still being work on by SP and Ash493 its gonna be avaible possibly in early July.

my bad man, it'd be kinda hard to go back several pages and find the answer but thanks for letting me know! im hoping itll be here by then that'd be great!!
i love this hack, i played the beta's in the past and its prob the best hack ever created

Back