• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
If someone don't follow hydragirium on DA i have to say that new stuff and poke ex will be released sooon, thy just have to make 6 more spirites to release dex list

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
exciting! It would be fun to play without looking at the evolutions, and kinda discovering the evo's on my own, but I am way too impulsive and eager to look at the pokedex beforehand, as I do before any new generation of pokemon is released!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Hello everyone, i thought that it was the time to let you "hear my voice" again. XD
It has passed some time since I last posted here...
Well. I just felt like letting you know that the project goes on. And, as usual, I apologize for the delay we got for the dex. I promised it before Summer's end, but it is being finished just now, at the beginning of December. That happened because of some decisions I made: we've redone many sprites from scratch and just erased every fake evolution or out-dated sprite. By doing that we "lost" more than 50 sprites, and then we started working again. At the moment we lack of five sprites, plus "special" legendaries which we won't reveal. The complete dex, special legendaries included, counts 217 brand new fakemons! You may recognize some of them from the old fakedex, but they're mostly new entries. And, i have to say, i'm really satisfied with them!
That's not the only thing we've done for Garnet! While the dex was going on, we redefined storyline, graphics and events, as well as some character bios. We haven't worked much, materially speaking, but now we have some order in our schedule. So everything HAS to go better from now on.
As we had plenty of maps, that part of the game is on a hiatus: i'll restart mapping when eventing reaches our current world development.
We also found a scripter, which is great to say! :D

Next updates are:
December 1st-2nd: Completed Pokédex
December 15th: In-depth storyline analysis, Character BIOs, new screenshots
Christmas: ??? 8D

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
it really nice to heard that this project is still going on, because your game looked amazing and i will be more than happy to play your game. cheers!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2015
it's i cant wait to play it awesome graphics it might even be better than light platinum.
fake pokemons are great.This type of hack was what i always expecting.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
it's i cant wait to play it awesome graphics it might even be better than light platinum.
fake pokemons are great.This type of hack was what i always expecting.

Its's not a hack. It's made with RPG Maker using Pokemon Essentials

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hope you guys are pumped for the dex, Mercury showed me what they had, and it's absolutely stunning, I'm excited to see the feedback on it. They've really done a great job, by far the best fakedex I've seen.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Too kind Ab... XD
Let our loyal followers judge by themselves!

Spoiler:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
I don't mean to jump the gun, but this Pokedex seems so perfect, usually in a game where all Pokemon are Fakemon there are 5-10 that you just feel sketchy about and don't want to use, but all of these are so original and perfect. And to think that it still doesn't end there ;P As for starters well, I wouldn't evolve the fire one at all because it's just so cool in it's base stage.

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
Wow, the sprites are all top-notch (not like I was expecting anything less). I do think some of the designs look too similar to or are very reminiscent of existing Pokémon, though.
Finvore, Bullark: Gible
Crushark: Emboar
Rodat: Linoone
Tadpock line: Tympole line
Ampelly, Jelectric: Rotom
Scalfib: Carvanha
Batnap: Swoobat
Uselake: Magikarp
Illuquid: Castform
Tarbid: Shellos, Gastrodon
Larvatt line: Venipede line
Fulolf: Zoroark
Skelependra: Scolipede

Admittedly, many of these are because they're based on the same thing, but they still stick out a bit... I do like them, but they just seem too familiar.

Also, isn't there usually a 10-character limit on Pokémon names, or are you ditching that?

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I only agree with maybe two of the above similarities, the rest are stretching comparisons. But some, like the Uselake line are unique, yet hold that special pokemon evolution line like magikarp and feebas. I think that it is very appropriate to put your own spin on the whole useless-to-extremely-useful-fish Pokemon to tie in some trademark nostalgic feeling. I like the diversity of style/type of the pokemon. Great job!! Very excited to see the game in a few months.

So I think that we should post our ideal teams, to see which ones will be favorites.
Here is mine:​
teamfg.png

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
Years
The Garnet Dex; looks so original :D
Can't wait for the game's release!

By any chance; will there be more fakemon - due to the dex saying it's not finished?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Wow, your fakedex for the game is the most complete and impressive fakedex I've ever seen for a fan game.

This game has been in development for a long time, so please don't give up on it. I wish you all the best ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Dex is fantastic, second form of fire starter is the best from all starters :D
Mine fav spirites (of course we will wait for some news about abilities :P)
garnetj.jpg

fliyer

played more than 2000 hours-_-
Years
  • Age 30
  • S.D.
  • Seen Jul 3, 2016
Oh...My...GODTHEFAKEDEXISISSOBEUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@_@

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
In that case, I'll go with:
mutut5.png

Not going to ditch my starter despite it being a Water-type Emboar ;)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
That is the best looking FakeDex I've ever seen. Now this feels as though this is an actual new Pokedex for the series lol.

My favorite starter is the Fire-type one; he looks so badass it's not even funny.

I'm expecting a monumental game here, one that will keep me excited to play for a while! Keep it up! And Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back