• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Scyther Slicer

The Beastest Bug Ever
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
Cire,

you can't get through the desert quite yet. You need to go back to the monestary, go into the hall with the statues, talk to the person there who says you need to climb the tower in the monestary that was guarded previously. Now you can go up. Climb, talk (and maybe fight?) the monk at the top. He'll give you a yellow vespa (snakewood equivalent of a mach bike) and THEN you can ride a mudslide North out of the desert

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2012
Thanks for responding! I couldn't figure out which mountain the guy was talking about all this time. I just went to re-check the mountain I was at before and found/remembered the guy guarding that path.
This is a great hack, by the way. The egg of epic is nice. :P

Last edited:

Scyther Slicer

The Beastest Bug Ever
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
HackHackHack,

I asked Cutlerine where gym island was very recently, and he said it hadn't been made yet. b/c I got to that point too. I guess we should just work on our pokedexes for now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2012
Bug?: In the sewers east of that port town, after beating the two fish ladies near the waterfalls and going east, if you land on the nearest strip of land, you can't re-surf and you're trapped there.

Also, I dunno if y'all ever found out where, but I found the second mush mash (which I read wasn't supposed to exist) west of Pacifdlog town on one of the little islands.
Sorry if that'd be put under spoilers, but I dunno how to hide things in a spoiler blocker.
There's also a cave entrance you can't enter (but can walk on top of as if you're entering it) just a little west of that item, and right next to the slicer man.

While in the area after the sign that says Solar Rock, if you fall down the bottom right hole, you're stuck on a spot where you can't walk.

Two dragons guarding the door in the lilycove hotel won't gtfo. Even after the crew gets there. I'm locked inside every time. That might be my own doing, but if not, then another bug.

Data Stream does not always go first as stated in the description.

Last edited:

HackHackHack

Alias RayFlame
Years
HackHackHack,

I asked Cutlerine where gym island was very recently, and he said it hadn't been made yet. b/c I got to that point too. I guess we should just work on our pokedexes for now.

I did some hacking up and with Advance Map and I saw Gym Island but maybe it wasn't completed so I guess Gym Island is almost done, and Cutlerine is probably editing the Deadly 7.

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
Hello! This hack is pretty, pretty, PRETTY AWESOME!

I have been playing for two days, and i have a question. What to do after you go to Sundance rock? Thanks :)

EDIT: ok, i got it. Now, i ask, where is Gym Island?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
the madio cave, it only has the madios and the afro ball?
(i couldnt find kingmadio, nor anything else besides the madios)

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Hey, this is an awesome hack, but since I'm an epic noob, I find it a bit challenging.. so,

where do I go after I beat Alicia in Famine's Desert?

EDIT: never mind.
another question: what do i do after I beat everyone at mt. chimney peak?

EDIT again: never mind, got it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
I'm having trouble again. What do I do about the whole Veracity Insanity thing?

EDIT: DOne with fortree city. now HOW THE HECK do i do the ESAU gym puzzle?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
im stuck at necropolis.... there's the room with the big holes in it, i can't go down, is it this way?? like, i've already tried to go down between the rocks but i cant... it's a bug right?
if so, how to fix it?
if not, what to do?

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
@steve: The main post contains information about the Pacifoldog gym puzzle.

@david: My game is alright. You have to go to the left down Hole, between the rocks. And then it will ask you if you want to go down.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Is there any chance of a slightly more distinct hint for the trading of the rydrake wing?
I looked back through the forum and saw the "Where you have a problem." hint,
but Snakewood is a game riddled with problems.
I checked the obvious places, (New Mauwville, Petalburg, Sundance rock and Mt. Pyre.) but really can't find it.

HackHackHack

Alias RayFlame
Years
Yo! Cutlerine, there is a bug in Meteor Falls that restarts the second ship event(the one with the elevator and warp) even if you are done with it. It happened when I faced the body of water in the floor where we have to fight War.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Is there any chance of a slightly more distinct hint for the trading of the rydrake wing?
I looked back through the forum and saw the "Where you have a problem." hint,
but Snakewood is a game riddled with problems.
I checked the obvious places, (New Mauwville, Petalburg, Sundance rock and Mt. Pyre.) but really can't find it.

It's not in an obvious place. It's not where you have a problem, but where you go when you have a problem. It's also an area that opens up only after you defeat a certain someone.

...Where do you get the Pokedex?

After beating Pestilence in the ruins of Verdanturf, you get the Pokédex.

Yo! Cutlerine, there is a bug in Meteor Falls that restarts the second ship event(the one with the elevator and warp) even if you are done with it. It happened when I faced the body of water in the floor where we have to fight War.

OK. Thanks for that. I keep meaning to fix it.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Oh, okay, thank you. I didn't see any mention of that in the thread. I wasn't sure if it had patched properly or something. That said, I'm having a blast with it so far, even if picking Paras was not the wisest of choices. (I couldn't resist! He's just a fun guy!)

I'm really tempted to wait until this is completed to proceed further though... Do you mind me asking if you have any sort of timeline on that? I apologize if it's stated somewhere, or if you find the request offensive. I'll certainly take 'No, I don't' for an acceptable answer.

Thanks for being awesome and making me laugh and WTF as much as I did today.

Back