• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
You have to go talk to your mom in the starting tower to get the exp share

I did tht after i beat zah. She said alot of things but didnt give me exp share.
Also, what do u do after you beat devihel and jimmy and then devihel runs away

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Been playing this hack. Good job, destinedjagold, really enjoying it.
Can you help me out, though?
I have completed the Elite 18, gotten Bretherna from April and beat that guy with Felinar the 3 times. I'm stuck at this point of the game, where should I go next?
By the by, can you tell me where to get Cut? I've actually gotten this far without ever getting it.

Years
Hey DjG I really wish you add bicycle in the game because my emulater does not supports running shoes and MAN it's so frustrating to walk all over in the game

By the by, can you tell me where to get Cut? I've actually gotten this far without ever getting it.

Hm Cut is given to you by a bug catcher in vextra forest(the forest to the west side of your home town)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
:3 UR AWSOME XD

lol im now playing it...i was waiting for it to come out of beta and now im amazed O_o u got the bw pokemon and map and other stuff blowing my mind best hack ive seen :3....

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Where are the awesome music in RD LOG from?
I only know followings:

Tales of Destiny : Crown of Crosses (Actually I forgot where to play this lol)

Tales of Destiny : Lion~Irony of Fate~ (Devihel Battle)

Tales of Destiny : Conflict (Last Event)

Tales of Innocence: The Truth That Cannot Be Fought (Event Music)

Megaman 8 : Boss theme (Event Music)

Megaman Zero : Infiltration (Event Music)

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time : Lost Wood (Sparkle Path)

Hikari(Jap)/Simple and Clean(Eng) by Utada Hikaru (Event Battles Music)

Search the name on Youtube
Will add more if I found them lol

btw I EAGERLY want to know the name of the music plays when battle Dark Lugia and other epic pokemon like Giratina,Vessel

anyone got its name/other music's name plz reply and add it,thx :)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Where are the awesome music in RD LOG from?
I only know followings:

Tales of Destiny : Crown of Crosses (Actually I forgot where to play this lol)

Tales of Destiny : Lion~Irony of Fate~ (Devihel Battle)

Tales of Destiny : Conflict (Last Event)

Tales of Innocence: The Truth That Cannot Be Fought (Event Music)

Tales music!? Holy crap I have to quit slacking and start playing again! I was kind of slow since I started a new game for the last version, but now I have something to look forward to! (besides getting further than the last beta of course)

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2021
sorry for my last stupid comment.
this hack is great!!! :)
there is just one problem: i cant buy any items in the market. it allways says ?????? price 0
btw
Does Stronthio evolve?
Does Sprinephy evolve?
And is it possible to catch omanyte in this game?

Last edited:
Years
sorry for my last stupid comment.
this hack is great!!! :)
there is just one problem: i cant buy any items in the market. it allways says ?????? price 0

This is because the items are available after a certain event . you have to do that event first then the items would be available. I suggest you read the walkthrough so you exactly do an event before

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
I have a problem, every time I patch the file with lips it gives me a fuzzy screen and with ups I get an error screen. I have tried two different ruby roms but nothing is working. If somebody could help that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I have a problem, every time I patch the file with lips it gives me a fuzzy screen and with ups I get an error screen. I have tried two different ruby roms but nothing is working. If somebody could help that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Fuzzy screen occurs when you try to patch the USA ROM. I tried the euro version and it's OK. I'm currently playing version 11 on my Nokia N95 and everything is OK.

destinedjagold -> the even reliant items marked as ????? are such a lame idea! I thought it was a bug. I got lots of cash from playing chips and I bought 999 poke balls XD I wish I could buy some evolution stones from the guy :/
A few thoughts: the person responsible for the dialogues blew it! It's no proper English. I could correct it for you.
When will you correct TM descriptions? TM name is Hyper Beam and the description is for example from Confuse Ray.

What happens if I defeat Zapdos in Rainbow Town? My Charizard is lv 36 and I can easily train him to get rid of 'ol Zappy. Question is : should I bother?

This hack is far too great, but i'm confused where is that stormidran I search in the cave and no results (maybe is very rare) can someone tell me where is that pokemon.

I found Stormidran in the Mineral Cave below Silktown. I've also found Occult...sumthin pokemon :P They are not that rare but you have to spend a few minutes in there. I was training my Ducklett to become Swanna and I've found some of the above mentioned, as well as Graveller (highest was lv36 - 1hit by my Ducklett's Bubblebeam), Swobat, Solrock and Lunatone. Happy hunting!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
destinedjagold -> the even reliant items marked as ????? are such a lame idea! I thought it was a bug.

Let me make this clear...
This IS a bug. This is NOT a feature, but a bug.
I don't know how or why some are experiencing this, while I, as well as the others, are not.
I would assume this is because of a ROM imcompatibility, for I heard there are two versions of a Ruby ROM , unfortunately, I am not sure what version I am using.

If anyone can tell me how to tell what version the ROM we're using, it would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013

Let me make this clear...
This IS a bug. This is NOT a feature, but a bug.
I don't know how or why some are experiencing this, while I, as well as the others, are not.
I would assume this is because of a ROM imcompatibility, for I heard there are two versions of a Ruby ROM , unfortunately, I am not sure what version I am using.

If anyone can tell me how to tell what version the ROM we're using, it would be greatly appreciated.

I know it's against the rules but you could try to upload your ROM somewhere and link us to it via maybe FB?

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2016

Hi, its a great hack, and i loved it but can you plz make a hack rom containing all 649 pokemons in it, all legendaries with their own ow stories n events,all pokemons catchable and loads of mini games and quest, n yes full pokedex. I m dying to put all 649 pok in single rom with full pokedex entry, but i cant. Dont know how to hex... Plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back