• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
I completed victory fire quite sometimes ago and I never heard that you can mega evolve Pokemon.....

How do u do it ?
is it New or something

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Can anyone please tell me where to catch a quilfish as i need it to complete the shards mission

Years
What Kalos Pokemon are in Pokemon Victory Fire? I've only encountered Phantump, Trevenant, Gogoat, Skrelp, and Dragalge. Also where are all the waterfalls in game at? I only know they're at Holy Karst Cave, Hidden Path,Trick House, and Navel Path. I want to know after I've gotten the HM for Waterfall.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
This is a great hack, but the only reason I did not played this (did not enjoyed playing it) was because of it's grammar, every time I tried to play it like as a new ROM, the poor grammar reminded me it's a hack and well it ruined everything!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Can anyone please tell me where to catch a quilfish as i need it to complete the shards mission

Well, I think it's about Resolute Version, you can check it out by your Pokedex.

i'm kinda stuck... where do i need to go after getting the fire orb?

Go straight and you'll find a exit, you can reach the top of Jade Volcano from there.

What Kalos Pokemon are in Pokemon Victory Fire? I've only encountered Phantump, Trevenant, Gogoat, Skrelp, and Dragalge. Also where are all the waterfalls in game at? I only know they're at Holy Karst Cave, Hidden Path,Trick House, and Navel Path. I want to know after I've gotten the HM for Waterfall.

I think those are all Kalos Pokemon which are available in this hack except the mega Pokemon, you can find Waterfalls in High Edge Falls and Greenland Cave.

This is a great hack, but the only reason I did not played this (did not enjoyed playing it) was because of it's grammar, every time I tried to play it like as a new ROM, the poor grammar reminded me it's a hack and well it ruined everything!

Sorry for the grammar, I don't know what to do with the problem, I apologize.

Lem

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
My screen turned a faded red, but this only happens when I'm outdoors. Anyone know how to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2015
Wow! I've been playing this rom hack for month and have to say, this is my favorite overall. I actually played it so my Haxorous is lv. 100. But I was wondering, are you done with the hack? I saw some earlier comments saying that. Anyways great hack

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
Wow! I've been playing this rom hack for month and have to say, this is my favorite overall. I actually played it so my Haxorous is lv. 100. But I was wondering, are you done with the hack? I saw some earlier comments saying that. Anyways great hack

Its already completed.. btw.. if your finish with victory fire try his other project.. pokemon resolute :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Hey does anybody has caught all the mega evolution...i have lucario m and seen a Ampharos m...if anybody knows other megas and how to evolve them plz help..

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2015
Wow, looks cool. I'm gonna play it. Anyways, I recommend it to all my friends and all that jazz. Gonna be fun to play another.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
How do you evolve Murkrow in this hack?

Murkrow evolves as its happiness value at 220 during the night.

Thanks for this awesome Hack! I'm gonna play it for the first time now :D

I'm happy to see you like it. Thanks.

Hey does anybody has caught all the mega evolution...i have lucario m and seen a Ampharos m...if anybody knows other megas and how to evolve them plz help..

Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Houndoom, Absol, Lucario, Banette and Blaziken can mega evolve in this hack. You can get the item fot mega evolution from Engineer BC of Volcano Town.

How many 4th and 5th gen pokemon .are used ??

About 90-100 Pokemon from 4th gen and 5th gen are available in this hack, what's more, about 8 Pokemon from 6th gen are available in this hack.

Wow, looks cool. I'm gonna play it. Anyways, I recommend it to all my friends and all that jazz. Gonna be fun to play another.

Thanks a lot for supporting.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Well I dont know.if it is a bug but the enginer fought me.once the talked about some random stuff and wen I left the cave nd came back he had disappeared nd my lucario and blaziken evolved using sun stone

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well I dont know.if it is a bug but the enginer fought me.once the talked about some random stuff and wen I left the cave nd came back he had disappeared nd my lucario and blaziken evolved using sun stone

You must be playing an older version, it's better to update to the newest Version 2.35, thanks.

Back