• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdestany

aspiring mapper
Years
Hey, by the way this game will always be on my top 10 no matter where it takes us or the faces we meet along the way. I take this time to bow my head in respect for the sprites that were lost in the creation of this still wonderful game, then take a moment to say welcome to the world inood and finvore, and also I say to the creators keep up the awesome work I now first hand that juggling game development and life is frustrating, and I am completely grateful that you are willing to create a world that all will someday be able to enjoy and love, I truly hope that this game sees full development and I will be waiting at the end of that journey commenting along the way.

Years
Finally, this is video about garnet's photo editor ^^ Just a little test ^^

Demo is comming soon. Maybe new year if i don't have too much homework.​

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Very Nice, I love it. Only thing I can complain about is that the transition time when the touch screen is switching from menu to photo mode seems to be kinda slow.

Can you move while taking photos? never really experienced this touch screen business. (if yes, it would remedy the above problem)

toastier

da bomb. :)
Years
i honestly feel like the new starters are more appropriate. the first evolutions of starters are supposed to be cute and defenseless, because it seems like such a suprise when they evolve into huge beasts. i mean, just compare charmander to charizard, totodile to feraligatr, torchic to blaziken, turtwig to torterra, and oshawott to daikenki. that was the pokemon company's original idea. c: and i feel like the old starters looked as if they had already evolved once, soo i definitely think the new starters are better for first evolutions. :) the old starters might be good for second evolutions though. fosho. haha. :)
i'm really looking forward to a demo/beta of this. it seems SUPER original. like, a completely new game, instead of just 'beat eight gyms, collect pokemanz'. hahaha

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
great storyline, trainers & idea guys. also nice starters u re-choose. im hoping 2 see some great progress with this.

great storyline, trainers & idea guys. also nice starters u re-choose. im hoping 2 see some great progress with this.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
i hv to admit i HATE fakemons but i just LOVE your work, ill wait to final release to play, CONGRATULATIONS!

Years
Wow, the starters look amazing, imho. Your team of pixel artists have really outdone themselves, those may even surpass the quality of the 4th generation sprites.
I'll admit that Frillzard's pallete bothers me a bit, although I'm guessing it's lighter to show it as younger, cuter, and more starter-ish, as Toastier had said.
The photo system looks great as well, it certainly is a unique and cool feature for the game, Help has done a great job yet again.
I have nothing but praise for this game, good luck with the development process.

DigimonMaster

Lurkermon
Years
The camera system looks great, the game in general continues to impress. I've recently had a chance to play Pokemon Black/White and must say it is rather disappointing, I find myself more eager to play Garnet than an official game. Don't think there's higher praise.

Redforest

Author: Pokemon Agate Blue
Years
*Loves on project*

I wish I had your hand of team mates in tile creation. Gotta do some cloud work that I am putting off.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
On the subject of the new starters:
I do like the original starters better, except Dodeed. Inood is just adorable and I didn't really like Dodeed.
Also, do you have a complete fakedex somewhere? Right now I have only seen the first evos of all six starters, and I was hoping you had the rest somwhere.

james97

Beginning (Awesome) Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2021
This game looks absolutely stunning with those graphics and i love the fakemon, however i did like the original starters better but the new ones are still great!

Keep up the great work :)

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
This game looks amazing! Regarding the starter issue, I understand your reasoning and support you, though I did really like Toofin.

superanthony182

Mega Teddiursa
Years
Nice graphics i especially like the water graphics. Just because of the graphics the maps look very nice and well done. Keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back