• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Oh, sorry everyone for being so absent from Pokécommunity. I kept on working on Garnet, that's sure! ;D

Pokémon Garnet's updated topic

I just edited the first post with a more neat topic. There's also a new collage of screenshots, as well as a new bit of storyline. So, if you like to, take your time and read the news! I'm going to update them with character bios and more infos about Isiah's region. Thanks for supporting us and excuse me again for my absence! ;)

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Hm... I liked the topic more before. It had lots of colours, and the font was unique and fit the game. It was also nice to have the title screen shown. Now it just seems a little boring and simple, what with the arial. Putting the images at the side of the thread is also not as eye pleasing in my opinion. One last thing to note is the screens, which don't look good at all now as they're smaller and rotated. Pokémon games are pixel art, so it doesn't work when you shrink and twist them.

A Shian

Got It Memorized?
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
What happened to the gym leaders :(? Are the being re-sprited?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Oh, sorry everyone for being so absent from Pokécommunity. I kept on working on Garnet, that's sure! ;D

Pokémon Garnet's updated topic

I just edited the first post with a more neat topic. There's also a new collage of screenshots, as well as a new bit of storyline. So, if you like to, take your time and read the news! I'm going to update them with character bios and more infos about Isiah's region. Thanks for supporting us and excuse me again for my absence! ;)

I love how you phrased the storyline, the only thing i dislike is how you batched the screen shots, they were better and clearer in the past !! lolz.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2011
Is this game going to be released soon?
It looks incredible!
I would love to play it! :D
And id like to add if possible you should make trading; Idk if thats possible but i have never seen it done before.
Great job; All i have is compliments, so far everything looks PERFECT.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
I hate MOST hacks with Fakemon, because they look totally unrealistic, but I absolutely LOVE the way this game looks, and the Fakemon. This is one truly amazing looking hack. I cannot wait for the day this is finished, or even the Beta. I want to 'Let's Play' it on my YouTube when it's finished. I know I will enjoy this. Kudos to you sir, on making one fine looking hack. Best one I've seen ever, I really mean it, ever! Keep up the good work. I am simply amazed.

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
Oh wow, if you only knew how much I envy your amazing graphics! I wish I could have graphics like that to make my game with...

I hate MOST hacks with Fakemon, because they look totally unrealistic, but I absolutely LOVE the way this game looks, and the Fakemon. This is one truly amazing looking hack. I cannot wait for the day this is finished, or even the Beta. I want to 'Let's Play' it on my YouTube when it's finished. I know I will enjoy this. Kudos to you sir, on making one fine looking hack. Best one I've seen ever, I really mean it, ever! Keep up the good work. I am simply amazed.
It isn't a hack! It's a game made from RMXP

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
You're so mean. You're just sooooo mean. How do you expect me us to wait to play this? It just looks so good, and it doesn't help that it seems almost as if you're teasing me us. You can't make an amazing game and expect us to wait...you started this like two years ago? Well, that's too long to wait. *Sigh* Too bad I we have to wait. Stop making this game look soo good >.< X3

Lulz. Well, anyways, this game is absolutely amazing, as I have said a few times before. Can't wait 'til it's released (Which is when?) ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
fakemons

I sow on your web site some new fakemons, i would like to know how much of them you would like to put in this game. Damn I realy can't wait for some release. It's looks so great!

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
at least give us a percentage,is it 50% finished or 70% ,maybe 90%? just please give us something, anything so that we don't have to come here every week to check if the demo's out yet, only to find ourselves disappointed every time。
If this were 90% done but then they found a huge error which caused them to have to redo 20% of the stuff, Would the "90%" that was up before really mean anything? Also it is a pain in the neck (for me at least) to know what everthing I want in the game is, then to assign percentages to all the things, then constantly update the percentage on a website. All having something like that would do is probably just delay the demo a few days.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
I really like your combination of tiles ! And love how you have so many environments. I want to see more Citys and towns. Keep it up !

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Gah it's so unfair how you're making us wait like this. This game looks soooo smexy and it should be against the law to make people wait for something like this. T_T Anyway, hope you finish it soon. Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2012
The graphics are simply sublime. I love them, I can't get over how beatiful it looks. Great work, and I look forward to seeing the end product :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back