• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 14, 2016
At the Old Share Warf, I try to use the raft, I click Yes and tells me that I need a water pokemon (I have a Squirtle in my party)

Plus after that, my whole party turns to Eggs.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
At the Old Share Warf, I try to use the raft, I click Yes and tells me that I need a water pokemon (I have a Squirtle in my party)

Plus after that, my whole party turns to Eggs.
And again the egg bug...
If people cared to read before asking they wouldn't bother creators so much :D
You must play the latest version which is 3.03 to avoid egg bug.

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 14, 2016

And again the egg bug...
If people cared to read before asking they wouldn't bother creators so much :D
You must play the latest version which is 3.03 to avoid egg bug.

I didn't read anything about the update of that bug in the first post.
Well, I'm playing the 3.03.

I mean I was playing the 3.02, and then I patch the 3.03 in my 3.02. Maybe I did it wrong or maybe that can't be done and I need to play the game again?

DashBlacK

DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
Years

I mean I was playing the 3.02, and then I patch the 3.03 in my 3.02. Maybe I did it wrong or maybe that can't be done and I need to play the game again?

Well you are supposed to patch it on a clean FireRed ROM, and if you cared to have read, you're not supposed to do that. Ugh.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

Like DashBlack said, try patching it to a clean rom. If for some reason the problem persists, go back a few pages and find the no eggs patch I released for those who had played up to the bug when it was still there and got stuck.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Metapod, I used the old version. I'll try use a clean rom and see how I go.

iYesith

Moderate Scripter(Expert Soon)
Years
Awesome!! .......i'm new to hacking, but im impressed.......coz most of the hacks i tried so far either had a lot of glitches.........or the tiles were messed up........but inthis......nothing so far =D

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

No we won't... I actually wanted to keep it as well and evolve it into Espeon but then I though that since I'm keeping events as in anime I gave it to Mikey =D

If you don't give Eevee back, you can't battle the three Eevee brothers and you won't get the evolutionary stones they hand out after you beat them (water, fire, and thunder).

Years
The second time I tried, the Butterfree-Raticate glitch didn't show up :D

How do I enter Koga's gym? I've tried 'talking' to the statue from the back, but the door still won't open...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I finished the beta today and I must say I'm so impressed by the progress!
This was really awesome =)
Somehow this version was really easy even though I used Ash's anime team and evolved Char-evo in the right episodes but still it was pretty easy =D
I even beat Blaine in the first battle even though I wasn't supposed to xD

Some buggy report:
1) Text goes outta bar if you name yourself with 7 characters
2) The Purr-fect Hero: Shoudn't there be more pokemon to release? =) And I mean from Ash's team :D By that I mean Charizard and Pidgeotto =) Though I checked that you can release Slowbro, Kanghaskan, Psyduck :D
3) Joy in the first movie (after being released from Mewtwo's control) shouldn't be saying "Pokemon are meant to fight..." I think =) I think she should say are NOT meant to fight =)
4) Poison Barb script is repeating even though Gloom gives nectar only once o.O xD

And a question... why did you add Charizard trade? :D

If you don't give Eevee back, you can't battle the three Eevee brothers and you won't get the evolutionary stones they hand out after you beat them (water, fire, and thunder).
Though you don't need them if you train only Ash's anime team xD
Not to mention you can find lots of others :D

How do I enter Koga's gym? I've tried 'talking' to the statue from the back, but the door still won't open...
Press B (which is X or Y depends on your emulator) and door shall open.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Really? I've fought the brothers before i gave the eevee back. I already had all six spaces on my team filled.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
I can't get back my pokemon

It is still okay until I arrived Route 20, the breed house there, i know there will be something happen as the boy outside the breed house told me, I think it is a scene so i give my Charizard to them, then i check the computer behind them, after that a ladder appear. After I go down, I saw 4 Rocket Team members, I think I will fight with them, so I decide to talk to them. After I pressed the button, the game crash, I can do nothing except close the game or load the game state the I saved. I used the lastest verion Beat 3.03, the game still crash. I can continue to play as I can't get on the ship, I think it is because the scene isn't complete. Moreover, when I saw Rocket Team and a Lickitung, I ignored them and fight with the Rocket Team behind the Princess Contest stage, I saw they have a Lickitung, so I realise that there is a scene at which I saw Rocket Team and Lickitung, but when I go back, I can't find them anymore(the Princess Contest) still there. Hope you can solve my problem

Attachments

• Crash(can't continue).jpg
    Crash(can't continue).jpg
    142 KB · Views: 20
  • Crash2(can't continue).jpg
    Crash2(can't continue).jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 16
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Quick question are there any events that charzard will obey yet and will he obey at all in the pokemon league, and is there any way to catch Mewtwo or mew or are they just in the movie event I really wanted them I know ash doesn't get them but still it would be nice

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Quick question are there any events that charzard will obey yet and will he obey at all in the pokemon league, and is there any way to catch Mewtwo or mew or are they just in the movie event I really wanted them I know ash doesn't get them but still it would be nice
Charizard will obey only in the rematch against Blaine (if you won't beat him on the first try as I did xD).
And you won't be able to catch Mew or Mewtwo unless you cheat/hack them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
I used Charzard in the first fight with Blaine I won it anyway but it didn't listen so I figured you couldn't use it at all in that fight. I am sort of sad you can't catch mewtwo or mew I was hoping there would be a really low chance of finding them in the wild or just make them roaming pokemon after the event o well thanks for the info

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

Charizard will obey only in the rematch against Blaine (if you won't beat him on the first try as I did xD).
And you won't be able to catch Mew or Mewtwo unless you cheat/hack them.

Also against Aerodactyl and versus Mewtwo.

Back