• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
@mh-anderglanz every game ends some day or the other.
Same goes on with ash gray.
This hack contains only 2 anime seasons in it.
So when orange league ends the game ends at some route 25 ,I don't remember the route.
And metapod is not going to expand the hack, he is just gonna fix the bugs in the next beta.

Years
  • Ga
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Would that work? I've tried patching a FireRed rom with the 4.2 IPS like 5 times and I still have that glitch on the Second Orange Island with the lady, as I mentioned before.

Same for me. You're talking about when you walk into the building and the old lady is in your way and the game freezes right?

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2014
hey i recently downloaded pokemon ash gray and my game keeps crashing when i go through the back of the building right when you get to tangelo island can someone help

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
@Jésrøñ bans: After you met Team Rocket on the Islands on a Giant Margikarp, there comes one last Islands where - if you look with Advanced Map - a Giant "END" is written. Is this the End of the Beta? I mean, the you said the next Beta will only Fix Bugs. But the Orange League isnt over jet? Or am i on the wrong way?

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Ok, if the Beta doesent End with the Giant Margikarpboat from Team Rocket, what do i have to do? I already have 2 Badges from the Islands. Where to go now?

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Öhm, if i follow the Waterroute there is a Waterstonewallthing. If i zoom out in this Place (with Advanced Map) is see that the stones are a Word "END". Thats why i though the Beta is over.

So, are you sure after the seoncd Badge from the Islands the Beta isnt over? Can i get already 3 Badges?

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Could it be, that you confound (i hope this Word exits :D) the Pokemon Orange Islands Walktrough with the Pokemon Ash Gray Walktrough? There is a Pokemon Game which is called "Pokemon Orange Islands".

Back