• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Purging Deluge (Blastoise/Latios EX)

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
This deck seems good in theory, but I still can't get it to work correctly
Heres the plan:
Get Latios out there while you build up your blastoise. Use blastoise to get energy on Latios. Hit with Latios' second attack for 170 damage.
Without Tropical beach or level ball, this isn't going anywhere.

Spoiler:

I can't get this set up fast enough, or consistently
any help?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
I've been using a Blastoise deck online and I've never had Tropical Beach. I use Keldeo-EX as my attacker and a couple Mewtwo-EX so you could try throwing some in. Also a couple of colress won't hurt.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I've been using a Blastoise deck online and I've never had Tropical Beach. I use Keldeo-EX as my attacker and a couple Mewtwo-EX so you could try throwing some in. Also a couple of colress won't hurt.

The stratagey revolves a bit more on latios' attack than Blastoise...
I mean, its kinda the whole point of the deck

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Yeah but you need the Blastoise to help get Latios attacking more often. Also if you thrown in Keldeo-EX with float stone you can rotate your Latios-exs easier. Maybe one on the bench has less damage or more energy you just rush in with Keldeo-Ex and retreat to the other Latios. Not to mention you can use Keldeo-EX as an attacker that can be set up in one turn if Blastoise is in play.

*Edit*

I made your deck in Pokemon TCG Assistant and made some improvements. Take them only as suggestions though because I have not played the deck.

Spoiler:

Here is the dek file I made for it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24547569/MyDecks/Purging Deluge.dek

Last edited:
Back