• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Anniversary Event: PR Video Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
PR Video Contest
Hey everyone, and welcome to our (first) PR Video Contest! In this contest, all you have to do is follow the theme and make a video at the PR Video studio in Lumiose City. All participants will receive an emblem, and the winner will also get to choose the theme for future PR Video contests.

Theme: Show off your favorite 6th Gen Kalos Pokemon!

Rules & Guidelines

You are only allowed to submit one video, so make sure that you're happy with the one you've made.
If you're caught posting other people's videos (and not yours), you will immediately be disqualified.
Please PM Zekrom and Necrum so a time can be worked out to view your PR Video for judging. If you are capable of recording the video on putting it on Youtube, please do so and give us the URL.
Entries will remain open until October 15th; if you'd like to participate, sign-up before then.
If you're unsure of something and would like to ask a question, then you may post it here.
Registration Sheet

Ready to sign-up? Fill out the form below and post a reply!

Username:
Player Name:
Pokemon to be featured:

CSS made by Peitharchia

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Username: Candela
Player Name : Tempus
Pokemon to be featured: Meowstic

Choosing one was hard. I'll just post my video later.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Wouldn't be right if I didn't participate in the event that I pitched!

Username: Necrum
Player Name: Necrum
Pokemon to be featured: Aromatisse

Years
Username: Aisu
Player Name: Boss
Pokemon to be featured: Florges

Looks like I gotta fire up the ol' X.

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Username: Minime010, of course!
Player Name: Jonathan
Pokemon to be featured: Doublade
Sorry for misinterpreting "Show your favorite Kalos Pokemon!". I actually feel pretty stupid. I'll update in a second.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Ok, there seems to be some confusion in regards to the Pokemon that can be used here.

The only Pokemon we are allowing for use here are the 6th Generation Pokemon introduced in X and Y, and Pokemon with Mega Evolutions DO NOT count. No other Pokemon may be used in this particular contest.

If you do not know which Pokemon are Gen 6 Pokemon, please look a this list: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_pokemon_by_national_dex_no.#Generation_VI

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
Username:JordanB500
Player Name:Jordan
Pokemon to be featured: Tyrantrum

btw there are more then just gen 6 pokemon in kalos

also how does one share pr videos?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
also how does one share pr videos?
If you don't have your videos set to private and are online, people can ask to see your video. If you say yes to their request, then they can watch the video.

Tek

Years
Oh maaaan I had a perfect vid for this before I started a new game D: Guess I'll try to blast through the game and recreate it.

Username: Tek
Player Name: Vasuhadra
Pokemon: Pumpkaboo

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
Only just saw this.

Hope it ain't too late to enter (still the 14th where I am).

Username: PumpJack
Player Name: Laura
Pokemon to be featured: Hawlucha

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The sign-up phase is now over.

For those of you participating, please get working on your videos and showing them to me and Necrum.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
Is there a specific time, or is it just whenever?

I kinda misunderstood the deadline thinger- I pretty much finished making my video around the same time I entered.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Is there a specific time, or is it just whenever?

I kinda misunderstood the deadline thinger- I pretty much finished making my video around the same time I entered.
You didn't have to have the video complete by the time you entered, though it is nice that you did. I had a deadline for the sign-ups so we don't have to deal with people joining the contest at the last minute. Was kinda following the format of the Outfit contests where we have a sign-up phase and then a judging/voting phase.

At first I was gonna leave the end of the contest date open since we've had a lack of response from the participants, but screw it, I'm gonna enforce a second deadline. Maybe that'll get people going.

The Contest will end on October 23rd. Please make your videos and show them to the judges before then.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
If you are sharing your PR video via in-game communication, please make sure to show it to both myself AND Necrum. I'm not the only judge for this contest and it's important that you show your videos to all the judges and not just one or the other.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Still waiting on a few people to share their videos with us, so I think I'll extend the deadline to Sunday, October 26th. But that's all I'm extending it to. Please share your PR videos with me and Necrum by then.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Most of the judging has already been done. We're just waiting on a couple of people to show Necrum their video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back