• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Hey Everyone, its Chuggaaconroy!"-the Chuggaaconroy Fan Club

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I probably won't be watching Chuggaaconroy for a very long time lmao. I stopped re-watching his TTYD LP because I've seen it too many times that it got boring. xD

He's been out of commission for awhile and the fact that he's LP'ing a long game that I don't care about, it'll be awhile before I hear his voice again. Although I finally started watching a RunawayGuys video (Wheel of Fortune) since I didn't care for Rayman either.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
If anyone is interested enough in Xenoblade, i am going to post new videos here once chugga recovers from his illness, which should be pretty soon. these will be in hyperlink form, because it seems that whenever i post vids as videos, they never play. anyway, if you want me to go through with this please let me know.

Back