• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any one want to Collaborate on some Pokemon art? (example inside)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Yo,

I'm looking for friends who are into media creation (3D/2D art, music, websites etc) that I can work with on projects and just have a good time with. I will start a gallery as soon as I meet the 3 images requirement.

Here is my first submission:

Spoiler:

If you like what I do and want to do some projects together then just make a post or send me a message.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
I'm useless at actually creating my own 3D art/renders/pictures etc, the only thing I can do is make pretty sweet backgrounds/add nice effects/make a good avatar & signature. But that Magikarp of yours right there is absolutely beautiful.

Can't wait for your submission in my contest, and I really hope this thread works out for you and you find some people to create with! You should head on over to the Arts & Design DCC if you want to find some people who are like-minded when it comes to 3D/2D art, I linked it for you back there. There's also the Creative Media Showcase over in Culture & Media for showing off digital work such as music, websites, etc. But I don't know much about that place. :S

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It's really easy to feel useless in 3D for sure. It took me a long time to get over a slump of not understanding what I was doing - and I still have a LOT to learn for sure.. But nah man, it's awesome that you have something you are good at and have fun doing it, that's what it's all about.

I really appreciate the compliment on my magikarp :3

Thanks a lot for the direction, I'll definately be keeping my eye on those 2 threads. I'm new here so I'm not 100% sure on the right approach to get people to notice me or be interested in my cause. I'm fearing that maybe this community might not be a full of aspiring artists as I had hoped ~_~

a friend request is coming your way :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Sorry if this double-posts. I responded but it didn't show up ~_~

Anyway, yeah HotChocletyQuilava, definitely! You have any of your work up for me to see it? :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Hmm a lot of your images wouldn't load for me ~_~

What do you have in mind exactly when you mean color things?

We could maybe do something where you draw a pokemon and then I could vectorise it in Illustrator and then see what happens from there :O

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
That is quite a stunning render! I do hope you stick around! PC could always use more artists of this caliber.

As for collaboration, while I do certainly do a mix of 2D and 3D digital art, I tend to be wary of doing fanart because I don't want it to overshadow personal/original stuff I do, though if it's just for PC or within a community like this I might consider it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Thanks for the compliments Amaruuk.

I remember you from visiting your gallery the other day. I also checked out your site and read some of your blog and I'm really impressed.

I completely understand your concern about getting involved in artwork that you don't want people to associate with you as a professional artist. I don't personally feel like I'm quite at the skill level I want to be yet before I'd consider myself a 3D artist and thus be trying to make money off it, so doing these collaborations and stuff are ways for me to kind of learn the things I need to learn and have fun with people along the way.

It would be an honor to work with you on something (Pokemon related or not,) as I think I would have a lot to gain from your influence.

I'll at the very least send you a friend request and I'll be keeping tabs on the work that you do :3

@HotChocletyQuilava, yeah totally! Just think about something fun to do and hit me up on the weekend and we'll see what happens :3

Back