• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want a Riding Pokemon/ Inline Skates script

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
Hello,
I make a pokemon game and try to add a new way to move. I try to copy the bicycle Script but I can't find it. Can somebody help me to add a Riding Pokemon like Gogoat Script or use inline skates. Sry for my english I am from Germany.

I hope somebody can help me.:D

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Bicycle script is made in some scripts, Walk/Run, Pokemon Field etc. If you could wait few days, i could make that script. But i need to know how it is working.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
What is it you want? So you don't want a bicycle, you want to ride a Pokémon instead? I don't understand the request to help properly

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
I want a Script where I can ride a pokemon like gogoat and a Script where I can use a inline skate. I try to make it with the bicycle Script gut I can't find it.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Okay, my apologies, I can't help... Unfortunately to me, that makes no sense... If you can't use CTRL+Shift+F to find a Bicycle script, then it's useless trying to help... The easiest way for you is to change the bicycle sprite with an inline skating one, that's if you didn't want the bike, but as I said, I don't understand the request!

Years
I want a Script where I can ride a pokemon like gogoat and a Script where I can use a inline skate. I try to make it with the bicycle Script gut I can't find it.

bicycle isn't handled as a singular script. It's handled as vehicle (see how dive, surf, etc change sprites and such. It's in pokemon_field), it's also a global metadata variable which lets the game_map determine when it's passible, there's a section in walk_run that determines it's speed.
Search for bicycle or bike and you'll find pretty much everything

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
I know that IT isn't a Single script that is why I need help. But veim make IT I just wait...:) sorry for my Bad english.

Years
I know that IT isn't a Single script that is why I need help. But veim make IT I just wait...:) sorry for my Bad english.

There's a script on the scripts and tutorials forum here for adding in Mach/Acro bikes. Your stuff will be different, but that will help you figure things out.

Back