• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Seen today
I think you do not have to remove the link of the patch, for it is a great project which does have already impressed many people. Although you may encounter some problems, the game itself is absolutely not meaningless and the game should exist. That's not only for yourself, but also for all keep supporting you. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2021
If you want the story spoiled feel free to PM me. Thanks so much for all the comments, I can't believe you're all still being supportive even though I've cancelled it haha, it means a lot =)

I don't want to upload the V3 link because the whole purpose of it was the Tournament, and since no one can get there there's really no point.

Also, while I totally appreciate the offers and know they're meant well, I would like to respectfully ask that nobody tries to finish this hack or re-make it/the storylines etc because it might sound corny but I wouldn't want to see someone else's end to my story haha.

I've quit hacking now and won't be on PC after this, but my Skype is the same as my username for anyone who wants to keep in touch =)

Major love,,

~AvaraMoon

nooo but i finish the game and wanted Beta 4.. you the best.. :*(

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
anyone know of any other hacks with great original storys like this?
There are a few in early development, but none that have the same level of depth and I doubt we will ever seen something so complex in a single hack again.

Avara did an amazing job with this one, and I doubt we will see any hacks on the same level for years to come.

Anyway, I suggest having a look in the Progressing Hacks section, plenty of new blood over there, with quite a few good concepts.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 29, 2015
Wow , what a terrible thing to do Avara left because she got discouraged. The hack was pure GENIUS.

So I need a new hack to love so anybody please PM me or better post lists and descriptions of any hacks somewhat like this. Or any apocalyptic themed hacks or just great things I should checkout, I've only played a few hacks so send anything you like, also other fans could use advice on what to play!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
Another hack abandoned. Not surprising but definitely a disappointment.

Hopefully Ava will come back to finish the hack for her hundreds of fans.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
Normally, when a hack is canceled/abandoned I delete my subscription, but this one was so amazing, I just can't bring myself to delete it.

Whether Avara finishes or not, I'm keeping my eye on this thread, for sure.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2016
I agree with ya Prixy. Deffinetly going to keep an eye out. Never know a break might be all Avara truly needs.

Years
Even though the hack may contained bugs i'm glad i was able to see through it and i've enjoyed playing the game to the fullest.
All I can say is thank you for this great experience, this is wh
at any pokemon game should've been like!
Best of wishes to you and god bless you. <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
so can someone help me now
cause i'm really dont know what i'm missing for
after lord gray manor
i cant pass tanzite tunnel
i beat the gym
i got porygon
i got steellix
and the tanzite tunnel cant let me pass
pls i really need help
i really appriciate if you help
thx

coca cola

Wanna be:D
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
I just wanted to say that I am devastated by this turn of events and with the deepest regret goodbye:( This hack meant so much to me because it was fresh and had concepts that had never been accomplished and now still aren't.

I wish you the best in life and hope that someday you change your mind!

Years
Aw man, canceled. But I guess it's for the best. I will be supporting your decision and if you decide to make another hack or revive this one, I will also support it no matter what. You have skills as you designed and attempted this game, I hope you come up with another one though :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Wow. How unfortunate. I was looking forward to this hack too. But no worries, you have your reasons. Have you planned on passing on the hack to someone else? Or have you considered this the end of Mirage of Tales? It's sad to see this hack go, but you never know what the future may bring. Good luck on your future endeavors Avaramoon.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Did you really have to remove the download link for those who never had the chance to play this hack? That's just real tragic.

Years
Did you really have to remove the download link for those who never had the chance to play this hack? That's just real tragic.

Well, they said it was buggy....

Anyway, I'm sad to hear that you won't let anyone remake this hack....
Seems like an excellent idea...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Well, they said it was buggy....
Yeah, but how bad are the bugs? Like, can't get past the intro screen or get the starter bad? I'd get it if it was that kind of thing, or maybe even the game just outright freezing...This game just sounded interesting, so it sucks I couldn't have found it months ago.

Back