• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
I can't seem to get Ho-oh to appear. I've finished the elite 4 and still need Ho-oh, Suicune, Arceus, Celebi, Latios, and one or two others. When I go into the rainbow wing cave, its just not there. I doubt its the rom since everything else in the game has worked so far, but does anyone have an answer or has anyone has this issue?

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2010
hey

whats up this i keep talking two steps towards entei but he scares you off how are you supposed to battle it. please help me im begging

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
in RoL, where is the HM dive and the 8th gym? how do i get there??Edit: how do you go below to silk path? to get the hm dive and 8th gym?

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
whats up this i keep talking two steps towards entei but he scares you off how are you supposed to battle it. please help me im begging

Finish the L.C Leader event.
I can't seem to get Ho-oh to appear. I've finished the elite 4 and still need Ho-oh, Suicune, Arceus, Celebi, Latios, and one or two others. When I go into the rainbow wing cave, its just not there. I doubt its the rom since everything else in the game has worked so far, but does anyone have an answer or has anyone has this issue?

Your Rom's the prob.

in RoL, where is the HM dive and the 8th gym? how do i get there??Edit: how do you go below to silk path? to get the hm dive and 8th gym?

Dive is obainted from Ash in Ash's house which is located at

Silk Path. And Silk Path is past the Cyan Path.

The 8th Gym is past the Entei. And to make Entei allow you to cross,

you have to finsh L.C Leader's event.

P.S Sorry if I made any spelling mistakes, 'cause I'm eating

a pear while typing!! :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2008
help

when im in the jail place and blitz breaks me out, right before he teleports me the game freezes. any suggestions?

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2010
Whats L.C i already beat the people at mt.pyre and everything else this game is kinda of a ripoff if you ask me

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
Whats L.C i already beat the people at mt.pyre and everything else this game is kinda of a ripoff if you ask me

Watch your mouth, Dejagold didn't make this game in five minuets, it took time.

I forgot to put this in my last post: Where can I get version 1.81 as just a file (not a notepad file). I had to get the version I'm playing from a file sharing network, but it only goes up to poketropolis, and there is no scripting there. Is there another place I could get it.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

if that's what you think, then it is, then.
I would care less about what you think about RoL anyways...

Watch your mouth, Dejagold didn't make this game in five minuets, it took time.

I forgot to put this in my last post: Where can I get version 1.81 as just a file (not a notepad file). I had to get the version I'm playing from a file sharing network, but it only goes up to poketropolis, and there is no scripting there. Is there another place I could get it.

I kinda don't understand what you are trying to say... :\

just letting you know that its not locked from a-map... genius.

I did it on purpose, genius.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013

If you could make a better hack, show us, I haven't played this game, but what you said is very rude. It's not like you paid any money for it, did you :\

Hacks aren't easy to make they take so much time, you are an idiot for not knowing that.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2008
Hi can someone plz help me! i have the 5th gym badge! and i really dont kno where to go for the 6th one! im jus goin around and around lookin for it..lolz it gets quite tiring! lolz, right now im at POLARIS TOWN! i donno where to go next! plz help me!
by the way its a great hack! god job!

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
sorry for my rough english

if that's what you think, then it is, then.
I would care less about what you think about RoL anyways...

I kinda don't understand what you are trying to say... :\

I did it on purpose, genius.

I guess I did say strange. When I download the game from page 1 of this thread, It is downloaded as a "notepad" file. The Visual Boy Advance that I use will only work with game files that are saved as just "files" and open with "unknown aplication. So when I try to load a "notepad" file, I get an error report. I still wanted to play Pokemon ruby destiny (rescue rangers), so I tried downloading the file from different sites, but I got the same results. But then I found the file and could download it as just a "file" from some network sharing site. The file was labeled as "Pokemon Ruby Destiny- Rescue Rangers- beta 4". This file worked, and I could go through chapter 1, but then there is no way to continue through the game. I used a walk on walls code to go past the big boulder in mineral cave. I ended up at ... lake twinke? There was no scripting there and when I talked to one tile that seemed suspicious, the game froze. I reloaded and continued and found my way to poketropolis. The only sripting here however, was when tropius' team firs greets you. After that the game froze whenever I talked to anyone there. And I could go into a pokecenter, but could not get out. I headed back to the pokemon square and have only been able to level up for a while. Is there a way I could download the file from page 1 as just a "file"?

when im in the jail place and blitz breaks me out, right before he teleports me the game freezes. any suggestions?

Are you playing an older version. that might have something to do with it

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I guess I did say strange. When I download the game from page 1 of this thread, It is downloaded as a "notepad" file. The Visual Boy Advance that I use will only work with game files that are saved as just "files" and open with "unknown aplication. So when I try to load a "notepad" file, I get an error report. I still wanted to play Pokemon ruby destiny (rescue rangers), so I tried downloading the file from different sites, but I got the same results. But then I found the file and could download it as just a "file" from some network sharing site. The file was labeled as "Pokemon Ruby Destiny- Rescue Rangers- beta 4". This file worked, and I could go through chapter 1, but then there is no way to continue through the game. I used a walk on walls code to go past the big boulder in mineral cave. I ended up at ... lake twinke? There was no scripting there and when I talked to one tile that seemed suspicious, the game froze. I reloaded and continued and found my way to poketropolis. The only sripting here however, was when tropius' team firs greets you. After that the game froze whenever I talked to anyone there. And I could go into a pokecenter, but could not get out. I headed back to the pokemon square and have only been able to level up for a while. Is there a way I could download the file from page 1 as just a "file"?

well, around here, you can download IPS patches of the game, so by this, you need two things to play a ROM-hack; the original PKMN ROM and the tool LIPS(Lunar IPS)...

Do you have LIPS(the tool, I mean)?

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years

well, around here, you can download IPS patches of the game, so by this, you need two things to play a ROM-hack; the original PKMN ROM and the tool LIPS(Lunar IPS)...

Do you have LIPS(the tool, I mean)?

No, but I will try to get one now. Thanks for telling me. An idea just came to me, are you considering making one game that is not made from a rom, but is made from an RPG maker and is a combination of the entire Ruby destiny Trilogy? (Gento, then Hevock, and then Havock again)

Years
I still haven't gotten an answer to my question. Where do you go after fighting the shadow? I saw that scene with the sandslash in rescue rangers, and now I'm wandering around, but nothing happens. Is there a certain thing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back