Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #5076    
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:23 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
so we can't play battle frontier in complement dex version?
Actually you can play Battle frontier on C-dex version. just download it from Sky's official website . Google is your friend. The download here is buggy
  #5077    
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Coolness121
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Can someone please help me with this game...I beat the Elite 4 and when I tried to continue from there so I could play the post-game and get all the legendaries this pops up: "This save file has been erased due to corruption or damage." Please. I really really don't want to start over..BTW I'm using ver. 1.8.0-3 beta Visual Boy Advance

Not too be picky but, if someone does know how to fix this can I get a detailed guide. I'm not very smart and I need to know every little detail to do something. Thanks in advance.(maybe)
  #5078    
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:51 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolness121 View Post
Can someone please help me with this game...I beat the Elite 4 and when I tried to continue from there so I could play the post-game and get all the legendaries this pops up: "This save file has been erased due to corruption or damage." Please. I really really don't want to start over..BTW I'm using ver. 1.8.0-3 beta Visual Boy Advance

Not too be picky but, if someone does know how to fix this can I get a detailed guide. I'm not very smart and I need to know every little detail to do something. Thanks in advance.(maybe)
Have you checked your Save type as Flash 128 Kbytes in VBA's option menu?
  #5079    
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Runaway_5
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
I just beat the 3rd gym leader (electric pokemon user), and I don't know where to go next....can't sail the ship, don't have cut, don't have strength, don't have the jumping bike...
  #5080    
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Have you checked your Save type as Flash 128 Kbytes in VBA's option menu?
That's not it... Corrupted save file after E4 is not due to wrong save type...
Wrong save type deletes the save file but does not corrupt it...
Corrupted save file is due to corrupted ROM.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #5081    
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:50 AM
chaos_envoys's Avatar
chaos_envoys
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Actually you can play Battle frontier on C-dex version. just download it from Sky's official website . Google is your friend. The download here is buggy
The one i download from sky's website still says that "sorry, you can't play battle frontier and trainer hill in this version"
As far as I know, C Dex version can only battle the frontier brains in the record hall as replacement for the battle frontier..

@Runaway_5 go back to small town and walk down to platepics city
Best hacks

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal

Last edited by chaos_envoys; July 25th, 2013 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Adding replies
  #5082    
Old July 25th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Runaway_5
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
I've already been there, that is where the 3rd gym was.
  #5083    
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:15 PM
TheShinyBudder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Female
Help... I can't find the VBA svn 314 folder where can I find it?


EDIT: I have Windows XP

Last edited by TheShinyBudder; July 25th, 2013 at 12:39 PM.
  #5084    
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:26 PM
kevzz010
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Does anyone know where to get the RAZOR CLAW? The one that you use to evolve sneasel?
  #5085    
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:45 PM
molivious's Avatar
molivious
so much fail...
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Aludna Village
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevzz010 View Post
Does anyone know where to get the RAZOR CLAW? The one that you use to evolve sneasel?
the evolution trees have been redone so that you won't have to trade any pokemon at all. You won't need Razor Claw here.

Simply max your Sneasel's happiness at night (or if you've maxed it out during the day, level it up during the night) and it should turn into Weavile
You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise

Squish, squish, squish. Goes the bug under your foot.
Squish, squish, squish. I'm telling you not to look.
  #5086    
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:40 PM
kevzz010
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by molivious View Post
the evolution trees have been redone so that you won't have to trade any pokemon at all. You won't need Razor Claw here.

Simply max your Sneasel's happiness at night (or if you've maxed it out during the day, level it up during the night) and it should turn into Weavile

Yea I just saw the evolution changes from his blog. Thanks though
  #5087    
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Pokenoob666's Avatar
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Md,USA.
Gender: Male
Um, i looked all over route x, and i couldn't find aroma lady rosa. i'm trying to battle her again via match call. is she really there? and is she is, is there i way i could have help finding her?

maybe there's a guide somewhere? any help would be appreciated

Last edited by Pokenoob666; July 25th, 2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #5088    
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:09 PM
chaos_envoys's Avatar
chaos_envoys
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
For strength go to safari zone.. After that go to habutest town and you'll sail the ship..
Best hacks

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
  #5089    
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Pokenoob666's Avatar
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Md,USA.
Gender: Male
Ok there is definently something wrong. i read the pokenav, and i now know it's incorrect. please tell me there is a guide/faq somewhere with the correct info so i can rematch the trainers! I need to be able to train for the pokemon league.

Last edited by Pokenoob666; July 25th, 2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: More to say?
  #5090    
Old July 25th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Coolness121
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
That's not it... Corrupted save file after E4 is not due to wrong save type...
Wrong save type deletes the save file but does not corrupt it...
Corrupted save file is due to corrupted ROM.
Eh? My rom is corrupted?? But, I got it from the official site...Why would it be a corrupted rom? Do I have to download it again or something?
  #5091    
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolness121 View Post
Eh? My rom is corrupted?? But, I got it from the official site...Why would it be a corrupted rom? Do I have to download it again or something?
Just my hypothesis.
And... there are NO official sites for downloading ROMs.
And you should download different ROM and patch it anew.
You will need to play again anyways as your save file is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinyBudder View Post
Help... I can't find the VBA svn 314 folder where can I find it?
??? Why would you need it?
It's most likely VBA build you need to download.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #5092    
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Runaway_5
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runaway_5 View Post
I've already been there, that is where the 3rd gym was.
I found out what it was. I got Strength from some guy in a house, then moved the Boulders in front of Mr. April's house.
  #5093    
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:24 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
The one i download from sky's website still says that "sorry, you can't play battle frontier and trainer hill in this version"
As far as I know, C Dex version can only battle the frontier brains in the record hall as replacement for the battle frontier..

@Runaway_5 go back to small town and walk down to platepics city
No, I am 100 % sure the ROM there with Bug free US label is working which includes Battle Frontier. Because I have played Battle Frontier and caught Meleotta after it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokenoob666 View Post
Ok there is definently something wrong. i read the pokenav, and i now know it's incorrect. please tell me there is a guide/faq somewhere with the correct info so i can rematch the trainers! I need to be able to train for the pokemon league.
The guide is available on first page. Also it is for the Main version only. Another thing PokeNav works correct in Flora Sky

Last edited by alienhunterx; July 25th, 2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #5094    
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:22 AM
chaos_envoys's Avatar
chaos_envoys
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
I've checked all videos regarding battle frontier and C Dex, and reading all comment about it.. Even Sky said in his site that battle frontier isn't supported in c dex version.. We can go there, but only to battle the frontier brains at record hall.. Can you please verify by playing your rom? Thanks
Best hacks

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
  #5095    
Old July 26th, 2013, 03:11 AM
TheShinyBudder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Female
Bcuz in the first post he says you shall put it in that map.... Or am I wrong? :o
  #5096    
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Coolness121
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Just my hypothesis.
And... there are NO official sites for downloading ROMs.
And you should download different ROM and patch it anew.
You will need to play again anyways as your save file is dead.
So, the link for the rom isn't the official site? Confusing..But, alright then. If I have to make a new game and everything...I guess I will...*sigh*
  #5097    
Old July 26th, 2013, 10:08 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I think SKY realized the problem happening in the C-dex version. He then fixed it and posted it on his official website . He forgot to add that in here and replace the older one. The one on the website says something like C-dex Bug fixed (US)
  #5098    
Old July 26th, 2013, 10:25 PM
chaos_envoys's Avatar
chaos_envoys
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I think SKY realized the problem happening in the C-dex version. He then fixed it and posted it on his official website . He forgot to add that in here and replace the older one. The one on the website says something like C-dex Bug fixed (US)
Sky said at his website that C Dex doesn't support battle frontier.. You can catch meloetta in c dex, but cannot play the battle frontier.. By play I mean you can't play the battle tent ect, but you can go there..
Best hacks

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
  #5099    
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I think SKY realized the problem happening in the C-dex version. He then fixed it and posted it on his official website . He forgot to add that in here and replace the older one. The one on the website says something like C-dex Bug fixed (US)
Unless he really posted another version, older C-Dex really did not have Battle Frontier.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #5100    
Old July 27th, 2013, 12:37 AM
chaos_envoys's Avatar
chaos_envoys
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Unless he really posted another version, older C-Dex really did not have Battle Frontier.
That's what i meant.. Anyhow,@alienhunterx, can you check your rom for us? To clear this confusion.. thanks in advance..
Best hacks

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:08 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.