The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 9th, 2013, 03:59 AM
Maric3

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I don't think this is a bug. You know when you first face off against Wattson, his team is super powered up where you cannot defeat him. When you go white out you have to shut some generator so that his team becomes normal. After that you have to battle him again.

Thank´s for the reply. I did fight him in his powered-up version, than shut down the generator and beat him in his depowered form. But directly after this the quest reseted and I had to do it all over again.

After my extra cycle of the quest everything has worked as intended and I could continue
I still thank you for the reply I post more "bugs" if I find them
Old August 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM
BIGJRA

what was Chocwork-D ever going to be before it became a game-crasher?

Ash Grey, Emerald 386, Empire Isle, Firered Omega, Firered Backwards Version, Flora Sky, Fuligin, Furious Flames, Grand Day Out, Hyetology, Light Platinum, Lilac, Liquid Crystal, My Ass, Rising Thunder, Shining Opal, Shiny Gold, Skyline, Snakewood,Victory Fire

If you have a hack you want me to play/LP, VM me!
Old August 10th, 2013, 02:58 AM
Mistermatte

I just beat the Elite 4 and when I walk out of the building, the phone doesn't ring so I can get in to the Lilycove sewers. What do I do?
Old August 10th, 2013, 06:35 AM
SatayFTW

@plasbad Go to the spot where roclobster was. It'll say something about some magic dust and you'll be teleported back up to the surface
Old August 10th, 2013, 08:13 AM
SomeGuy7337

Okay so I am stuck at the mossdeep gym. I have beaten the hall for training and then gone to the tower but when I get to last floor I can l, the one with two "X" tiles by the teleporter panel. I just get teleported to the first floor.

Also sun stone on Sol rock does not seem to work. I am guessing a moon stone may evolve solrock. However I know not where to get one.

Also I am just curious what would people say is a good level to evolve growlithe?
Also I was unable to get my ruby sapphire game shark codes to work for this game. I was only trying the walk though walls code
Thanks
Old August 10th, 2013, 09:22 AM
ell_1010

i defeated rock lobster without knowing that i needed an item from it, is there any way to get to gym island now or am i stuck?
Old August 10th, 2013, 05:08 PM
dethklok300

hey can anyone help fix the audio? when play i and listen to the game, its laggy as crap. im using vba version 1.6a.

also as a side request, do you think using the afro ball on x32763 is worth it?

Last edited by dethklok300; August 10th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old August 11th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Szopanator

My Sneasel is level 59 and has not yet evolved, I caught it at level 29, what is wrong?
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:54 AM
jeffawapokins

Hey so i was beaten by a severed head in necropolis and when i try to jump down in this hole my screen goes to black. I can't see anything except i can see my menu when i press backspace. it will show anything in the menu but not in the actuall game. Please help i want to finish it!!
Old August 11th, 2013, 12:49 PM
ZigLeftZagRight

HELP PLEASE!

I got to the Event in the Lilycove Department Store, Where you assist Deadly Seven in fighting against Senex, but after losing to Senex. The Event no longer seems to be able to be completed. Though randomly, In going to the Department Store, The first couple fights in the store will become possible, but the final fight with Senex seems to always be unavailable. Is this some sort of bug? After about 25 hours, I really don't want to restart the game

(Video Evidence)

/watch?v=Vj77oHl2bLI

Last edited by ZigLeftZagRight; August 11th, 2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:31 AM
pawner7

Just pointing out a bug, when you beat Watson, he reappears over and over again. Good for grinding though
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:15 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawner7 View Post
Just pointing out a bug, when you beat Watson, he reappears over and over again. Good for grinding though
Yes, for some reasons the flag resets again and again. PM Cutlerine and ask him whether he could see upon this.
Old August 13th, 2013, 02:56 AM
samurai_shawn2

I know this a dumb question but how do you get that lady out of the way to the pacifdlog gym?or am I on an old version .If I am can someone put up a link to an updated one?
Old August 13th, 2013, 10:23 PM
sage486

My game glitches out when I jump down the hole to the second floor of the maze in the Necropolis, is there anyway to fix this? I looked and didn't see any answers for this.
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:11 PM
erictehasian

Physical Special Split in this game?
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Szopanator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szopanator View Post
My Sneasel is level 59 and has not yet evolved, I caught it at level 29, what is wrong?
anyone? I still have not figured it out
Old August 14th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Magic Karp
Magic Karp

I found a pretty cool glitch. In Petalburg woods, there are two demons. The one you have to face, and the one that leads to a medical kit. The demons are pretty strong, so I saved before battling it. When I realized the Pokemon it had was an egg, I was about to reset. But I battled it anyways. So when I realized I had no chance, I reset. I was standing right where I saved, except where the demon was supposed to be was a green glitchy me. When I pressed the arrow and moved right, it turns out I was controlling the glitched me. I couldn't talk to the real me, and once I left and came back, everything was normal. It actually was pretty funny. Good game btw.
Old August 14th, 2013, 10:24 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictehasian View Post
Physical Special Split in this game?
I am afraid no physical / special split. 3rd generations hack have 99 % chance of including this feature as it was originally from 4th generation
Old August 15th, 2013, 07:04 PM
FF Haggar

Man this is an awesome hack. I've thoroughly enjoyed the plot along with the unique story line. Also it has a good amount of challenge to it, thanks a lot for a refreshing Pokemon game!
Old August 16th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Alex Vna

If anyone is still working on the game i have discovered a couple of bugs both involving the female character first in rustboro when you walk in the middle of the town the sprite changes colour and second in the ss cangrejo the first time when you fix the engine after you move away you move but leave another sprite behind
Old August 16th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Vna View Post
If anyone is still working on the game i have discovered a couple of bugs both involving the female character first in rustboro when you walk in the middle of the town the sprite changes colour and second in the ss cangrejo the first time when you fix the engine after you move away you move but leave another sprite behind
Unfortunately The Cutlerine isn't working on this anymore ( I think he has mentioned somewhere that " snakewood is too buggy to keep working on it " don't quote me on that though ) But it would bee great if a bug list was compiled and someone could bug fix it again ( like 1158 did ) It's a pity that some stuff is missing though it's such a great hack ( just finished it again for 4th time ). I wish it was 100% complete one day.
Old August 17th, 2013, 03:36 PM
shiranui93

Nature: Impish
I think I may have downloaded a pre-patched ROM of snakewood as Winona doesn't appear in the GYM so I can battle her. Plus I can't find the latest version.

Overcoming the evil organisations with my companions, they are irreplaceable friends and we will always fight together!

Old August 18th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Genesect9342

Can someone please help me! I decided to go and check on my pokemon in the daycare, and then when I went through the desert again, I saw that Alicia and whats-his-face there (forgot the other guys name), so I went to talk to them again. It then said this rock appears to be breakable, do you want to smash it? So I clicked yes, and then Alicia faced upwards, and my character can't move. Please help me, because I'm really far into the game, and I'm about to challenge the pacifilodge gym. Everything is working normally, (the sandstorms is moving, the music is playing, etc) except my character won't move. I also accidentally pressed save instead of Load when I went to fix it. I'm playing on GameBoid for Android. Please say there is a fix, I've got a celebi and everything

Last edited by Genesect9342; August 18th, 2013 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 18th, 2013, 12:09 PM
errornumber404

What level does Mightyena evolve into Gigawolf?
Old August 18th, 2013, 12:38 PM
allnicknamestaken

I seem to be stuck in the Necropolis hub, just like that guy on page 37 (I think it was that page). I can't jump down between those two rocks, no matter what I do. Is there a fix to it?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here