• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2012
I found a bug, in fortree university if you go past the girl on the 2nd floor after defeating her, your game freezes, but the sound still plays and i can't do anything, even when i restart my VBA. Help?

Also, is it possible to use ruby codebreaker/gameshark codes through the VBA emulator in snakewood?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
No one on this forum takes any responsibility if cheat codes are used on the game and you screw things up to the point of having to start over.

In other words, I don't recommend it. They were for the original game. You could REALLY screw things up.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Can someone please, for the love of all that is holy, stop ignoring everyone whos been asking how to get zangol & answer them? I have been searching how to get Zangol for the past 3 hours now, iv tried every stone, trained my zangoose up to level 55, and still nothing. So please, for the like, twentieth time, HOW DO I EVOLVE MY ZANGOOSE INTO ZANGOL??

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Can someone please, for the love of all that is holy, stop ignoring everyone whos been asking how to get zangol & answer them? I have been searching how to get Zangol for the past 3 hours now, iv tried every stone, trained my zangoose up to level 55, and still nothing. So please, for the like, twentieth time, HOW DO I EVOLVE MY ZANGOOSE INTO ZANGOL??

It should evolve at level 55, it worked for me, I guess try repatching or something, but I don't know why it's not evolving.
Hope this helped. :P

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I think that happened to my cousin too. Probably a bug.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
I got lucky with my Steelix :D
I started off using Ultra Balls, but that wasn't too successful. So I went into my inventory to spam more Ultra Balls and noticed I had a single Luxury Ball. Eh, why not, I thought.
Lucky me, I caught it with that Luxury Ball. :D Hopefully that, and the Kilin Horn will help me get Diamondix quickly!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
The warped humor in this hack makes it real fun to play. Great job! I'm waiting for Keratin too!

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
You evolve zangoose i think its by level mine evolved level 50 something

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Everyone is waiting for keratin despite that its nearly dead.

I doubt that. Didn't Cutlerine suddenly release Snakewood out of the blue? He really doesn't seem like the person to release tons and tons of betas.

Mouse_Runner

Rising Star
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2023
How do you get the Shinx line, please? :) And how high a level would be advisable to fight the horsemen in the cave near Fallabor town? :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
I FOUND SOME ERRORS AFTER GETTING TM 27 RETURN FROM MAN AT PACIFIDLOG TOWN. IT CAUSES :

1 ASINOV IN GYM ISLAND DOESNT GIVE ME HM4, HE DOENT EVEN MOVE..
2 HIKERS IN SKY PILLER DOESNT MOVE
3 IM STUCK AT NECROPOLIS HUB. I CANT WALK THROUGH 2 ROCKS FRONT OF HOLE

BUT I PLAY IT WITHOUT GETTING TM, THE ERRORS DOESNT APPEAR.
SAD I COULDNT GIVE RETURN TO MY HYPER EGG...

(SORRY IM BAD AT ENGLISH..)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
the shinx line is in a comment before it starts with the mush mask and then you have to trade one item for another until u obtain the spark token take that to the pet shop and you will get a pet if you give count d the token go to fort draco transform the pet into a shinx and take its item i cant emember anything else sry and im training my pokemon to 40 before that cave im exactly in the same place

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I am sorry to say this and it is lively obvious but I am stuck I have beaten all of rustbaro and gotten the call telling me I need to get a balance badge and surf he tells me to go to norman's gym to check for survivors I go there and it is still locked what do I do?

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
He said to check for survivors around Rustboro, not to go to the gym.

You need to head north from Rustboro.

Back