The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:05 AM
mkc90
Togepi

Okay im at mt.pyre there's a hhead blocking the stairs Idk what to do :/?? And I can't go anywhere else cuz it tells me ..I thought we were going to help t-fangers and denjuu??..
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:41 AM
xeyj
Dark Type Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Okay im at mt.pyre there's a hhead blocking the stairs Idk what to do :/?? And I can't go anywhere else cuz it tells me ..I thought we were going to help t-fangers and denjuu??..
If you read the whole thread, a few other people asked, and got answers. There's another entrance to the side...
Old February 21st, 2011, 05:40 AM
Scyther Slicer
The Beastest Bug Ever

Nature: Adamant
Seriously mkc90, I answered this on the last page, page 38.

"You can't get up Mt. Pyre that way. You need to go back outside, the correct entrance into Mt. Pyre is on the right side of the mountain."
Old February 21st, 2011, 06:34 PM
redjar

How do I get back to fort draco? I haz pets.
Old February 21st, 2011, 09:09 PM
mkc90
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyther Slicer View Post
Seriously mkc90, I answered this on the last page, page 38.

"You can't get up Mt. Pyre that way. You need to go back outside, the correct entrance into Mt. Pyre is on the right side of the mountain."
Dang my bad.. but yea ita my ffault but thanks
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:55 AM
Scyther Slicer
The Beastest Bug Ever

Cutlerine, I found some things that need to be fixed:

1. On the route between pacifidlog town and slateport city(route 134), there's a cave entrance there, but when I try to step on it, nothing happens, I just step on it like any other tile

2. After I beat the elite four, prof. birch called me and said to look for a tunnel from lilycove to sootopolis. So I went back to lilycove and in my searching went to the department store. The deadly seven guy was there on the 1st floor again from when Senex was there, and I helped him fight. There was the exact same text and pokemon as before, but there was the happy dept. store music instead the distress music. And there was the deadly seven guy (whose name I forget, robotnov maybe?) to help out on the second floor too! So I helped him, but when I went to the 3rd floor, no one was there. the rest of the building was empty, so the events on the first 2 floors accidentally got repeated.

I caught roclobster! Is it a legendary? I'll be kinda sad if it is, I was hoping for something cooler... kinda makes me think of shaymin...

And I'm just wondering if I have the last update, or did this right. I downloaded the IPS update from 2 days ago, and installed it on a fresh ROM. Then I played it, and loaded my old game file. Everything seems fine, the problems that were mentioned before were fixed (like no way to get to evergrande city), but the wooper guarding the shipwreck is still there, and it said it would be gone in the next update...

And I got to the part where I got the mysterious phone call in the sewer, and went through all that jazz until I got to pacifidlog town.
a) I got a snack, but I can't find this esau guy. I thought he would be in town, then i tried going to Sky Pillar but there was a tired swimmer in the way, so I have no idea where esau is.
b) the mysterious phone call in the sewer said to look in the shipwreck for his... thing. But the shipwreck's not open yet. Am I as far as I can be until the next update?

Does faceleech evolve into deoxys or something? Faceleech seriously looks like someone just ripped off deoxys' (attack form) arm and trained it to gain intelligence of its own.

Will safari zone be open in the next update?

P.S. sorry for the all the questions, I just haven't posted in a while and thought of a lot to say

And I just thought of something else. One of the girls in the ever grande city pokecenter (by the waterfall) said that 3 of the elite four had been killed. So why are there still four to fight? Did they get replaced, or is the person's text glitched?

Last edited by giradialkia; February 22nd, 2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: whoa, triple post
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:34 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Cutlerine, I found some things that need to be fixed:

1. On the route between pacifidlog town and slateport city(route 134), there's a cave entrance there, but when I try to step on it, nothing happens, I just step on it like any other tile

2. After I beat the elite four, prof. birch called me and said to look for a tunnel from lilycove to sootopolis. So I went back to lilycove and in my searching went to the department store. The deadly seven guy was there on the 1st floor again from when Senex was there, and I helped him fight. There was the exact same text and pokemon as before, but there was the happy dept. store music instead the distress music. And there was the deadly seven guy (whose name I forget, robotnov maybe?) to help out on the second floor too! So I helped him, but when I went to the 3rd floor, no one was there. the rest of the building was empty, so the events on the first 2 floors accidentally got repeated.

I caught roclobster! Is it a legendary? I'll be kinda sad if it is, I was hoping for something cooler... kinda makes me think of shaymin...

And I'm just wondering if I have the last update, or did this right. I downloaded the IPS update from 2 days ago, and installed it on a fresh ROM. Then I played it, and loaded my old game file. Everything seems fine, the problems that were mentioned before were fixed (like no way to get to evergrande city), but the wooper guarding the shipwreck is still there, and it said it would be gone in the next update...

And I got to the part where I got the mysterious phone call in the sewer, and went through all that jazz until I got to pacifidlog town.
a) I got a snack, but I can't find this esau guy. I thought he would be in town, then i tried going to Sky Pillar but there was a tired swimmer in the way, so I have no idea where esau is.
b) the mysterious phone call in the sewer said to look in the shipwreck for his... thing. But the shipwreck's not open yet. Am I as far as I can be until the next update?

Does faceleech evolve into deoxys or something? Faceleech seriously looks like someone just ripped off deoxys' (attack form) arm and trained it to gain intelligence of its own.

Will safari zone be open in the next update?
OK:

1) I have no idea what that cave is. I might go take a look.

2) I keep meaning to fix that.

The Wooper's been there since the start of the game. I'm really, really close to removing him, I promise. Maybe.

Esau's in the Gym, where he should be.

Shipwreck isn't open yet. That's true. You can't finish that quest yet.

Faceleech literally is a Deoxys arm, but it's done intentionally: it's a clue. Remember what a Deoxys actually is, and you'll be one step closer to finding the elusive leech.

The Safari Zone can't be opened, because it got swallowed up by a dimensional rift and replaced with the Madio Caves. I thought the guy in front of it tells you that?

Quote:
And I just thought of something else. One of the girls in the ever grande city pokecenter (by the waterfall) said that 3 of the elite four had been killed. So why are there still four to fight? Did they get replaced, or is the person's text glitched?
Yeah - she's talking about the original Hoenn E4. There's only one of them left, isn't there? The Ice woman? So the other three are all replacements.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:18 AM
Scyther Slicer
The Beastest Bug Ever

Yeah, as soon as I posted I saw the gym, thanks though. And the guy in front of Safari Zone says creatures from the dimensional rift ate safari zone, but I didn't know the madio caves were supposed to replace it. I thought it would have electric monsters or radio orange or something...
Old February 22nd, 2011, 07:37 AM
callumjames3

Im pretty sure Ive encountered a game stopping glitch.
When Senex is finished baking his cake, I get teleported into the sky, but Ive heard that is normal. The only direction I can walk is down, where you see Azimov who doesnt say anything when you talk to him. Is there any way to progress past this?
Old February 22nd, 2011, 08:01 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Yeah, as soon as I posted I saw the gym, thanks though. And the guy in front of Safari Zone says creatures from the dimensional rift ate safari zone, but I didn't know the madio caves were supposed to replace it. I thought it would have electric monsters or radio orange or something...
Never mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callumjames3 View Post
Im pretty sure Ive encountered a game stopping glitch.
When Senex is finished baking his cake, I get teleported into the sky, but Ive heard that is normal. The only direction I can walk is down, where you see Azimov who doesnt say anything when you talk to him. Is there any way to progress past this?
Yes. There ought to be a script that activates when you're about two steps away from Asimov. Obviously, this hasn't happened for you. Since you've had so many problems that no one else has, I'm inclined to believe that something's wrong at your end.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:41 AM
Scyther Slicer
The Beastest Bug Ever

Does anyone know if emonga evolves?
Old February 22nd, 2011, 12:09 PM
callumjames3

It wouldnt surprise me if its something to do with me. Bit of a weird glitch to get though. Ah well, life goes on. I could try patching a rom from somewhere else, but im over 120 hours in (with the spacebar almost welded in place though) so i think ill just wait till the next game you make. Who knows - the next update might mystically fix it! :p
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:38 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
I found another of the 'opening the menu or you will end up controlling Demon Corpse Andromalius' style glitches, but its for the first Dejuu girl near the Berry Master's House. I spent so much time getting there and now I gotta start all over Again! Ugh....
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:12 PM
Scyther Slicer
The Beastest Bug Ever

Found a few more problems/things to ask about:

1. Lunatone doesn't evolve with a moon stone for me... didn't someone say it does?

2. I caught a bonemadio today, but it was holding a weird item called a "YOUYOUYOU!" I took it from the pokemon and looked at the description, which just said "you". I tried to use it, but Prof. Birch (man, I hate him) told me not to use it, so I assume it's just a hold item. Any clues as to what it does, if anything? is it a glitch?

3. I got to the part where the council said to meet on "gym island", and i went to start my search at lilycove city. I headed west out of town, but as soon as I stepped onto the route, the deadly 7, who were having a cake party, stopped me and fought me, even though I agreed to eat their "deadly" cake twice. I had to fight them all in a row, no pauses, but the weird thing was, their pokemon were all in the high 40's (way too low for this point on the game) and they weren't all fully evolved like they were in the abandoned mine. Plus, THEY WERE INVISIBLE! There were no character sprites in the overworld, though they appeared in battle. I felt like my character was talking to thin air that talked back. Then after beating them, they warned me there were traitors in Hoenn, then they left... not even sure what was up with that at all.

4. Can you give a hint as to where gym island is? I surfed around for it but the only gyms I found was the demon monkey one and the one connected with the sewers, not any with people.

5. I know you keep getting this and I'm sorry, but is HM strength available yet?

6. Oh! Here's another glitch I remembered. When you're in the sub near the end of the game and you go to get an autograph from the band, you know how there's the guard that tells you to stay away? Well, after you ignore him and get an autograph anyway, you wind up in the other room with the 2 steel doors. But if you try to go back in there and get another autograph, then the guard yells at you again, but this time you're character is only half-visible, on the top part of the screen. It's like he's about to climb down again, but I'm still in control. I went to the room with the 2 steel doors, then back in there again via the portal. This time the guard yells at me and I get teleported (sort of) into a 4x4 "box", but it still shows the stage area, but you can't see your character. The only way out of the box is to step on a portal that's in it, but then you warp right up by the guard, and the only direction you can move is in front of him, where he warps you back into the box. The only way to get out of this accursed loop is to load a previous save point to before you even went back onstage after getting the 1st autograph.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Ragnia
Hello

Nature: Calm
Quote:

1. Lunatone doesn't evolve with a moon stone for me... didn't someone say it does?

2. I caught a bonemadio today, but it was holding a weird item called a "YOUYOUYOU!" I took it from the pokemon and looked at the description, which just said "you". I tried to use it, but Prof. Birch (man, I hate him) told me not to use it, so I assume it's just a hold item. Any clues as to what it does, if anything? is it a glitch?

3. I got to the part where the council said to meet on "gym island", and i went to start my search at lilycove city. I headed west out of town, but as soon as I stepped onto the route, the deadly 7, who were having a cake party, stopped me and fought me, even though I agreed to eat their "deadly" cake twice. I had to fight them all in a row, no pauses, but the weird thing was, their pokemon were all in the high 40's (way too low for this point on the game) and they weren't all fully evolved like they were in the abandoned mine. Plus, THEY WERE INVISIBLE! There were no character sprites in the overworld, though they appeared in battle. I felt like my character was talking to thin air that talked back. Then after beating them, they warned me there were traitors in Hoenn, then they left... not even sure what was up with that at all.

4. Can you give a hint as to where gym island is? I surfed around for it but the only gyms I found was the demon monkey one and the one connected with the sewers, not any with people.

5. I know you keep getting this and I'm sorry, but is HM strength available yet?

6. Oh! Here's another glitch I remembered. When you're in the sub near the end of the game and you go to get an autograph from the band, you know how there's the guard that tells you to stay away? Well, after you ignore him and get an autograph anyway, you wind up in the other room with the 2 steel doors. But if you try to go back in there and get another autograph, then the guard yells at you again, but this time you're character is only half-visible, on the top part of the screen. It's like he's about to climb down again, but I'm still in control. I went to the room with the 2 steel doors, then back in there again via the portal. This time the guard yells at me and I get teleported (sort of) into a 4x4 "box", but it still shows the stage area, but you can't see your character. The only way out of the box is to step on a portal that's in it, but then you warp right up by the guard, and the only direction you can move is in front of him, where he warps you back into the box. The only way to get out of this accursed loop is to load a previous save point to before you even went back onstage after getting the 1st autograph.
Lunatone and Solrock need to be balanced out to evolve.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:51 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
I found another of the 'opening the menu or you will end up controlling Demon Corpse Andromalius' style glitches, but its for the first Dejuu girl near the Berry Master's House. I spent so much time getting there and now I gotta start all over Again! Ugh....
You should probably have saved.

Quote:

1. Lunatone and Solrock need to be balanced out.

2. Huh. Funny, that. The 'YouYouYou' is a glitch item I found. I didn't put it there, it just appeared. I'll take it off the Madios.

3. Yeah, that's just a repeat of an earlier event. I must fix that.

4. It isn't anywhere yet. It doesn't exist.

5. No.

6. I'll fix that.

Old February 23rd, 2011, 04:45 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Can you help me! I've finished the first battle with The Senex and got the call from Birch saying that I have to go to Ever Grande. Here's my question, how do I get there? I went Underwater near Lilycove and went inside the cave. What am I supposed to do? Thanks in advance who those who will help me
Old February 23rd, 2011, 05:17 AM
ruup20
Gonna splash everybody!

Nature: Jolly
I don't understand how to fix the engie in that submarine

I really need a advanced scripter for my hack and a good storyline-guy,
Thank you.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 05:29 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruup20 View Post
I don't understand how to fix the engie in that submarine
Well first, go to the the room that you can surf on and go to the south eastern corner of the room. check the cabinets and youll get Arclight Spanner. Then go to the southwestern part and youll see the engine. talk to the different parts of the engine until you see the broken part. then go back and youll see Usher. Thats it.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
Scyther Slicer
The Beastest Bug Ever

I know you said kindmagio is on mirage island. What do we have to do to get to mirage island? I know you need some special pokemon on a special day in pokemon emerald, but I never really understood it. Is the concept of unlocking this island different in this game, or at least easier?

I think I got all the madios, but do they even learn any moves as they level up?
I want to find out, but I'm kinda scared of wasting my time b/c the champion's kindmadio only knows 2 moves. Is it like that for the rest of family, basically a worthless magikarp-esque family?
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:54 PM
jakkinho
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I know you said kindmagio is on mirage island. What do we have to do to get to mirage island? I know you need some special pokemon on a special day in pokemon emerald, but I never really understood it. Is the concept of unlocking this island different in this game, or at least easier?

I think I got all the madios, but do they even learn any moves as they level up?
I want to find out, but I'm kinda scared of wasting my time b/c the champion's kindmadio only knows 2 moves. Is it like that for the rest of family, basically a worthless magikarp-esque family?
I also haven't got a clue how to get to mirage island, but what I do know is that there is 1 madio that has other moves, if I remember good it's burstmadio, but not sure.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 11:51 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
Can you help me! I've finished the first battle with The Senex and got the call from Birch saying that I have to go to Ever Grande. Here's my question, how do I get there? I went Underwater near Lilycove and went inside the cave. What am I supposed to do? Thanks in advance who those who will help me
Head for the surface. You know, like trying to get to Sootopolis in RSE.

Quote:

All the Madios have a range of moves, except Kingmadio - but then, Kingmadio, having no weaknesses, doesn't need a lot of moves to be deadly.

Oh, and whoever asked if Roclobster is a legendary: No. No it isn't. It is, however, a very powerful Pokémon. As anyone who fought the Champion will know.

Old February 24th, 2011, 06:22 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Head for the surface. You know, like trying to get to Sootopolis in RSE.
Well, I've tried that, it still doesn't work!

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old February 24th, 2011, 11:53 PM
mkc90
Togepi

i cant find shinx i dnt know who gives it to me
Old February 26th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Scyther Slicer
The Beastest Bug Ever

"i cant find shinx i dnt know who gives it to me"

This is a paraphrased quote from what Cutlerine said earlier.

"What you would do with them (them being pets you buy from Count D. in Fortree City) is bring them to the Petmaster in Fort Draco. Leaving them with him for a while will result in them either growing up into usable Pokémon or dying."

So you have to get one of the pets from Count D's in Fotree first. I'd put my money on thunder cub

Last edited by Scyther Slicer; February 26th, 2011 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Corrected Info
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links