Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 15th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Mr. X
For Money
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
So, were are you supposed to go after beating the E4?
Follower of Carlinism since 2008.

Come play Runescape
Old June 15th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
So, were are you supposed to go after beating the E4?
Leave the E4 Building and walk south. Birch should call you (if no glitches prevent him from doing so). Then the two swimmers in Lilycove will disappear, and you may enter the Lilycove sewers.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old June 17th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Busted 101
Majestic but Crazed

Scratch that... How to I get past the mirror is Esau's GYM?

Last edited by Busted 101; June 17th, 2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: wrong statement
Old June 18th, 2011, 06:58 AM
g0ast
N0ob Hacker *_*

Nature: Brave
Hey, what should I do after beating winona??? Also I haven't got FLY yet, where can I find it? ç_ç
Old June 18th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted 101 View Post
Scratch that... How to I get past the mirror is Esau's GYM?
There's a clue in the first post, but...

Spoiler:
Get a Chikuwa, either from Don Pachi's shop or from the little girl in Pacifidlog, take it to Chef Maximilian in Lilycove and get the Red Stew. Take this to the mirror and choose 'Hairy Man'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ast View Post
Hey, what should I do after beating winona??? Also I haven't got FLY yet, where can I find it? ç_ç
Go east through the Madio Caves. You get Fly later.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old June 18th, 2011, 07:34 AM
g0ast
N0ob Hacker *_*

Oh thank you! I've actually beaten chloe, that X3276etc is really strong :O
Old June 18th, 2011, 10:07 AM
g0ast
N0ob Hacker *_*

What should I do with the mirror? It gave me "some teeth" lol
Old June 18th, 2011, 06:15 PM
DonMoosavi

Not to be one of "those" guys, but when can we expect a Keratin thread?
Old June 18th, 2011, 06:16 PM
regimeen
Alt + F4 user

Quote:
What should I do with the mirror? It gave me "some teeth" lol
He JUST answered that lol

Old June 18th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoosavi View Post
Not to be one of "those" guys, but when can we expect a Keratin thread?
It's a really, really complicated game. There are four or five alternative decision-based storylines, not counting sidequests, and the routes, towns and cities are more realistic in scale - i.e. they're huge. I've mapped one town, one route and the suburbs of one of the two cities, and only scripted up to the event when you receive your starter in one of the storylines. In short, it'll be a while.

Also, there are a couple of loose ends in Snakewood I plan to tie up before I call it a day here. Only then, and when I've made enough of Keratin for it to be worthwhile - probably after I've completed the new Pokédex and inserted the four new types - will I create a Keratin thread.

But I will post this little preview, if you like. It isn't much, but it shows your first encounter with the Kahuto region's criminal underworld, in the docklands of Puerto Viajero.

Spoiler:

Old June 19th, 2011, 11:06 AM
DonMoosavi

Looking forward to it! Now does gameplay change based on that yes/no script, or are you "forced" onto a path?
Old June 19th, 2011, 12:44 PM
g0ast
N0ob Hacker *_*

Please i don't know how to get to the gym Island ç_ç I barely know what to do, I've beaten senex after he made a cake and bla bla bla now I'm out of the pokemon center and apparently everyone is in the gym island except me, help please
Old June 19th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoosavi View Post
Looking forward to it! Now does gameplay change based on that yes/no script, or are you "forced" onto a path?
It changes, naturally. Depending on which gang you join, there are a variety of storylines. Each of which is very stupid.

Quote:
Please i don't know how to get to the gym Island ç_ç I barely know what to do, I've beaten senex after he made a cake and bla bla bla now I'm out of the pokemon center and apparently everyone is in the gym island except me, help please
OK, it's about time to reveal the secret.

Spoiler:
Go to Dewford and Dive. Catch the Roclobster there; if you kill it, you can't get to Gym Island. It will be holding a Hard Rock Solo. Take this to the easternmost rock on Route 103, and talk to the rock. Take the Gym Tickets you receive to Gabriella on Route 119.

Old June 19th, 2011, 01:56 PM
g0ast
N0ob Hacker *_*

So I reached the island and I beat every gym leader except for the rock and the gym blocked by a guy. So, is this the end? (PS: Disappointed ç_ç there wasn't any resistance's member D
Old June 19th, 2011, 11:33 PM
theanhvn

Why do the Petaburg gym replacement go back to wally house in Petaburg? And why can't I surf here? I fix the gym already, thanks.
I beat 3 gyms, what do I do to kick the bug catcher out of the deadly gyms?

Last edited by theanhvn; June 20th, 2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:42 AM
ih8sleep
Beginning Trainer

can you evolve machoke by level up?
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
So I reached the island and I beat every gym leader except for the rock and the gym blocked by a guy. So, is this the end? (PS: Disappointed ç_ç there wasn't any resistance's member D
Mostly the end. There are one or two updates still to come - stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanhvn View Post
Why do the Petaburg gym replacement go back to wally house in Petaburg? And why can't I surf here? I fix the gym already, thanks.
I beat 3 gyms, what do I do to kick the bug catcher out of the deadly gyms?
The Bug Catcher won't disappear yet; certain issues with my computer mean that I can't complete the Deadly Seven Gym just yet.

You can't Surf here because that would be pointless. There are no Pokémon, and you'd be able to Surf to the edge of the map.

I believe I posted a patch that fixed the Petalburg Gym door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8sleep View Post
can you evolve machoke by level up?
Yes, I think so.

Old June 20th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Rayce
Nooo0000OOB

Nature: Impish
I'd like to confirm that I had no issue with the forest in the beginning. I personally really hated that glitch because the first time I played I didn't read the front page properly and had not saved my game very recently. I also found a strange glitch where a non-violent Chef appears over one of the crates if you go in and out of the shipyard building enough.

I would also like to say that I really enjoy this hack and just recently got back into playing hacks and found I had lost my previous data and there was a new version anyway so I downloaded that. If you do quit this hack it would be sad but it would be understandable and I think it's fine for what it is as it is.

Well here's something interesting. The medical kit makes most of the screen darken and it works continuous so if you do it enough times you can get a black screen. Theres no need to fix this and it isn't harmful to the ROM at all. I just thought I'd show you.
I'm just here to play some Pokemon...

Last edited by Rayce; June 21st, 2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: To add a picture
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:50 AM
ih8sleep
Beginning Trainer

How can you get gigawolf?

Or if that's a secret, how are you supposed to beat Alicia/War's gigawolf?
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:33 AM
ih8sleep
Beginning Trainer

and where can you get a sun stone?
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:03 PM
Unknowndevil
Beginning Trainer

can anyone help me get through super trick maze at necropolio, i stuck there for 2 hours
also where do I get moon stone or leaf stone. need those too
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:08 AM
Damis
Beginning Trainer

Where is breakfast in dream ?
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:04 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
I'd like to confirm that I had no issue with the forest in the beginning. I personally really hated that glitch because the first time I played I didn't read the front page properly and had not saved my game very recently. I also found a strange glitch where a non-violent Chef appears over one of the crates if you go in and out of the shipyard building enough.

I would also like to say that I really enjoy this hack and just recently got back into playing hacks and found I had lost my previous data and there was a new version anyway so I downloaded that. If you do quit this hack it would be sad but it would be understandable and I think it's fine for what it is as it is.

Well here's something interesting. The medical kit makes most of the screen darken and it works continuous so if you do it enough times you can get a black screen. Theres no need to fix this and it isn't harmful to the ROM at all. I just thought I'd show you.
If there's some sort of weather on the map - rain, dark clouds, shadows - then the medical kit does that; otherwise, it doesn't do it. It's weird, I know, but it's been doing that for ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8sleep View Post
How can you get gigawolf?

Or if that's a secret, how are you supposed to beat Alicia/War's gigawolf?
You're supposed to beat her Gigawolf with a lot of hard work. It's a tricky game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damis View Post
Where is breakfast in dream ?

Seriously?

OK, just go downstairs and speak to your mother.

Oh, and to those who want evolutionary stones - I've no idea where they all are, except the Thunderstone, which is in New Mauville.

Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:08 AM
Damis
Beginning Trainer

Yeees.
mother isn't at all in this house
bad english ... ;(
Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:12 PM
Keygan
Beginning Trainer

I feel terrible, because I'm sure this question was asked a lot already, but after you defeat that boss lady by the lava pit, how do you get to Dewford?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links