The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 27th, 2012, 01:48 AM
chaoticlapras
Ziggy Stardust

Nature: Lonely
OK, just dowloaded this hack. I will let you know what I think of it in a few minutes. Oh, the screenshots are rather good. OMG, you fight the champion whom has a Level 100 Lugia! Isn't that a tinsy bit overlevelled? If you have a good team, you could take him though... First bit of feedback, in the screenshot I'm about to attach, Pikachu is missing part of the head and there is a glitchy square.

Attached Images
File Type: png Pokemon - Fire Red.png‎ (4.6 KB, 18 views)

Find me on RPG Maker forums http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index....chaoticlapras/
I'm more active there than on here, if you need me drop me a PM or something.

Give me cookies or die...

Last edited by chaoticlapras; August 27th, 2012 at 01:56 AM.
Old August 27th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Shadowraikou
Creating a hack...

Nature: Jolly
I like the Snakewood, can you return the seven afro dudes? The update seems cool.
Old August 27th, 2012, 01:55 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
@_chaoticlapras

There's no way possible to beat the champ lol. Trust Me...No matter how high-leveled a person's team is. He's unbeatable at this point in the hack.

HERE's A REPOST of the Big Update for those who may miss it due to it being on the page before this!

The Landorus Therian Forme isn't perfect at the moment(I tried resizing it myself) but by the time of release, I'll have a better one inserted. Also, the Darmanitan Zen Mode OWs I colored myself using the few set of pallete colors I have available. The map shown above is the route leaving out of Numassity City and onward to Novella Town. There will be no more maps that remind you of Fire Red. Every Route & City is being completely revamped with different warps and directions. Although it looks like I've completed a decent amount of Beta 2, this isn't even 20% of it. I've still got a long way to go.
Old August 27th, 2012, 01:57 AM
chaoticlapras
Ziggy Stardust

Did you just see my updated post? And why the HELL does Arceus have a pokeball with a Pichu? And I thought that Gary rival wasn't in this?
Attached Images
File Type: png rival thing.PNG‎ (4.1 KB, 19 views)

Find me on RPG Maker forums http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index....chaoticlapras/

Last edited by chaoticlapras; August 27th, 2012 at 02:03 AM.
Old August 27th, 2012, 02:19 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Did you look at the list on the first post of things that need to be fixed? The introduction sprites are not inserted yet. Gary is not in the hack. The errors you posted have already been documented and will be fixed at a later time. As long as your gameplay experience isn't affected, any errors is on the sideline until the full hack is completed.
Old August 27th, 2012, 02:44 AM
chaoticlapras
Ziggy Stardust

Ummmm, OK. Sorry, I didn't see that bit. This isn't on the list though. My sprite (boy), gets frozen if stepping to the tile one to the left of the carpet in Prof. Ivan's Lab. I had to restart from my savepoint.

Old August 27th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Dimebag
Getcha' Pull !

Nature: Gentle
Cool update ! Will dark lugia be cathable ? Also i haven't found a map that resembles fr ones but anyways ...keep it up

\m/ KYUSS \m/

Last edited by Dimebag; August 27th, 2012 at 06:11 AM.
Old August 27th, 2012, 10:41 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

@_ChaoticLapras thanks, I didn't know about that one. @_gam3r No, it won't be catchable but there's about 6 more legendaries that will be and one of em is somewhat near the beginning of beta2.
Old August 27th, 2012, 02:01 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Sorry, guys I might not be able to update BETA 1 cause of school but maybe later I'll be able to do it...
Old August 28th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
100 level Lugia? Challenge accepted =)
Well... not like it will be hard to knock it out... =)
Old August 28th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Dimebag
Getcha' Pull !

Yeah just have fighting/electric pokemon ( if it's dark/flying)

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old August 28th, 2012, 01:57 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
100 level Lugia? Challenge accepted =)
Well... not like it will be hard to knock it out... =)
Lol you have NO Idea what that Lugia is capable of. I'm. Gonna keep it spoiler-free for now. Let's just say...Lugia's gonna wreck whatever team you put against it.
Old August 28th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Dimebag
Getcha' Pull !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Lol you have NO Idea what that Lugia is capable of. I'm. Gonna keep it spoiler-free for now. Let's just say...Lugia's gonna wreck whatever team you put against it.

Lol i knew it ! But why you won't be able to catch it ? ( not. even in beta 3 ?!)

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old August 28th, 2012, 02:11 AM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

it think i can beat it, since most of my pokemon are in the 65-80 level.

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old August 28th, 2012, 02:18 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticlapras View Post
Ummmm, OK. Sorry, I didn't see that bit. This isn't on the list though. My sprite (boy), gets frozen if stepping to the tile one to the left of the carpet in Prof. Ivan's Lab. I had to restart from my savepoint.
Actually it's on the right side...

Anyways those are fixed in the update...
Old August 28th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Dimebag
Getcha' Pull !

Damn, i just traded an abra for that larvesta... First the trade screen was bugged and then when i looked for it's location ( just. curiosity ) in pokedex disaster came ..
Attached Images
File Type: png 1346156469765.png‎ (8.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png 1346157051675.png‎ (2.8 KB, 10 views)

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old August 28th, 2012, 09:40 AM
chaoticlapras
Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticlapras

Actually it's on the right side...

Anyways those are fixed in the update...
Ummm, it happened to me on the left side as well.

Quote:
Damn, i just traded an abra for that larvesta... First the trade screen was bugged and then when i looked for it's location ( just. curiosity ) in pokedex disaster came ..
Interesting, they seem like broken screens with no titles, I had them when making a failed hack of mine! I had a look in advance map, and those places don't seem too be there...

Last edited by chaoticlapras; August 28th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old August 28th, 2012, 11:49 AM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Since I dont want to lose my pokemon to apply the update I just apply it to the game I am playing right?
Old August 28th, 2012, 12:01 PM
RetroRoller
When one door opens...

Nature: Jolly
I'm hoping this isn't off topic (it isn't really), and this has probably been said before but you know Yami's real name is Atem right?

I map for Half-Life 2 as well!
My first Pokémon "hack"!
I've written some Creepypasta, too.
Old August 28th, 2012, 12:33 PM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
Wow, this looks like a promising game! I hope this is finished soon!
Old August 28th, 2012, 05:42 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

That Larvesta trade glitch is interesting. Were you able to obtain the Larvesta though? Did the trade work?

And yes, I know that's his real name. Alot of people didn't continue watching the full series to figure that out, so I was going to stick with the "Yami Yugi" name.

You keep your save state and load your save file for all updates. That should allow you to keep your pokemon and the changes in the updates will be applied once you reload your save state in the newly applied patc.h (Apply new patches to a new fire red rom everytime. Then simply reload your save state from the previous patch)

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

EDIT: after the 7th badge, Arceus will inform you about Darugis's control over numerous Legendary Pokemon. At that point, new places will begin to be available in cities and routes that you've already pass by (I'm sure a lot of you notice the hot cave on top of Flamen City). At this point, the legendary pokemon will allow you to "use their power" to put a stop to Darugis only if you can defeat the specific legendary pokemon in a battle. This storyline choice allows an acceptable reason for why the player has legendary pokemon with him/her. Because I still feel there's no way, Chosen One or not, a teenager should be carrying legendary pokemon around. So the legendaries are "allowing you to use their power" temporary to defeat Darugis. However, some of the legendary pokemon have already become fully mind controlled by Darugis and will try to take you out no matter what. These will be the un-obtainable legendaries. A final list of the legendaries that will be obtanable and unobtainable will be posted soon.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; August 28th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Dimebag
Getcha' Pull !

@Dark rising girl Yeah i obtained it and the trade worked. But it's pokedex location always freezes my rom...everything else is ok

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old August 29th, 2012, 03:33 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Obtainable Legendaries in the Hack(listed by order of apperance): Tornadus, Thundurus, Victini, Landorus, Mew/Celebii/Groundon/Kyogre/Rayquasa/Deoxys/Reshiram/Zekrom

Unobtainable Legendaries in the Hack(listed by order of apperance): Entei(used by Evil Brock), Kyurem White/Black(used by Kaiden/Sakura), Kyurem(used by Sydney), Shadow Lugia(used by Adrian), Genosect (used by V), Landorus Therian Forme(used by Light), Tornadus & Thunurus Therian Formes(Must find their locations, beat them in their Therian Formes to obtain their regular formes.), Suicune(used by Evil Misty), Giratina(used by Yami Yugi), Raikou (used by Kayo), Ho-Oh(used by Ash) Keldeo(used by Kaz), Cressila/Dialga/Palkia/Regigigas (used by The Knights of the Round Table), Keldeo Resolution Forme(used by Kaz), Mewtwo(used by Adrian). All of these pokemon have been fully mind controlled by Darugis. With the exception of Kaz, Sydney, Ash, and Yugi, all of these pokemon are used by Bad Guys.

A lot of legendary pokemon who didn't make the first hack will All be included in the second. That includes a lot of the Unobtainable legends on this list. So don't be disappointed you won't be using them in the first. There's a good chance you'll have access to it in the second. Tajaros has already done some work for it.
Old August 29th, 2012, 03:58 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Cool, but DRG didn't you said b4 that we can get Keldeo when Rival gives it later in the game?
Old August 29th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
As I said, challenge accepted =D Will it have Taunt? If not, there's no way it can wreck anything =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
Weird o.O I traded it with no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
Since I dont want to lose my pokemon to apply the update I just apply it to the game I am playing right?
You must patch new ROM and replace the old one in folder with save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroRoller View Post
I'm hoping this isn't off topic (it isn't really), and this has probably been said before but you know Yami's real name is Atem right?
It's Atemu (we must obey Japanese :D)

Quote:
Obtainable Legendaries in the Hack(listed by order of apperance): Tornadus, Thundurus, Victini, Landorus, Mew/Celebii/Groundon/Kyogre/Rayquasa/Deoxys/Reshiram/Zekrom

Unobtainable Legendaries in the Hack(listed by order of apperance): Entei(used by Evil Brock), Kyurem White/Black(used by Kaiden/Sakura), Kyurem(used by Sydney), Shadow Lugia(used by Adrian), Genosect (used by V), Landorus Therian Forme(used by Light), Tornadus & Thunurus Therian Formes(Must find their locations, beat them in their Therian Formes to obtain their regular formes.), Suicune(used by Evil Misty), Giratina(used by Yami Yugi), Raikou (used by Kayo), Ho-Oh(used by Ash) Keldeo(used by Kaz), Cressila/Dialga/Palkia/Regigigas (used by The Knights of the Round Table), Keldeo Resolution Forme(used by Kaz), Mewtwo(used by Adrian). All of these pokemon have been fully mind controlled by Darugis. With the exception of Kaz, Sydney, Ash, and Yugi, all of these pokemon are used by Bad Guys.

A lot of legendary pokemon who didn't make the first hack will All be included in the second. That includes a lot of the Unobtainable legends on this list. So don't be disappointed you won't be using them in the first. There's a good chance you'll have access to it in the second. Tajaros has already done some work for it.
Interesting list of legends... it's kinda sad that most of legends are brainwashed =/
By the way it's "Genesect", not GenOsect.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links