• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Guys, u can just highlight the whole post of Tajaros's to see it in white or either copy & paste it into your notepad or any space that can have text written into it.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
Where does this beta end?
Because I'm in underground city and I have beaten all the trainers there and done the gym but when I go to the door between the two rocks I can't get in, it's like I'm walking onto a wall (nothing happens).

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
If it's KAI's gym I've done it but I'm not sure if it's the 4th gym because when I check my trainer card the screen goes black.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
If it's KAI's gym I've done it but I'm not sure if it's the 4th gym because when I check my trainer card the screen goes black.

Yes, the BETA's finish after you beat KAI, and the screen goes black because It hasn't been fixed yet were working on it... :)

There're no problems for me because I'm using white background style but as I explained, if someone's using style with black background, your text will be unreadable :)

Ah, ok now I get it sure I'll be happy to change my text color, so you guys can easily read my posts... :)

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
this game is fun. i just think there are a lot of trainers. my pokemon are like already level 50+ and the beta was only 4 gyms long. im not saying thats bad its just there are 2 regions in the game and maybe my pokemon might reach level 100 before going to the 2nd region o.O

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
this game is fun. i just think there are a lot of trainers. my pokemon are like already level 50+ and the beta was only 4 gyms long. im not saying thats bad its just there are 2 regions in the game and maybe my pokemon might reach level 100 before going to the 2nd region o.O

Yeah your right, but DarkRisingGirl will be working on the level's of the Pokemon... :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Tajaros I downloaded the latest patch restarted my game and the brock event, and the mystery event in the next town are still not working

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ok, here's the updated patch notify me of errors you found on this, I have updated some Pokemon Sprites and some Movement Permissions... :)

Again pick the Heroine so that you'll enjoy it! xD

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Looks so GOOD!
To bad I don't really play Betas/Demos.

Why? If you play the BETA you might not know what happen, try it out BETA's have their good sides too! :)

And if your gonna download the patch use the patch in the previous page which I posted DarkRisingGirl is still on vacation that's why I can't edit the main post... :(

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2014
May I know where to download the latest beta of Pokemon Dark Rising?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey Everyone, sorry for my Hiatus. I will be returning regularly by the end of the week. As of right now, I have 3 annoucements.

1.I've seen the talk about the levels & the game is undergoing alot of changes in difficulty. It will be harder. I also understand the part about being very high by the end of the first region. I'll make adjustments on that when the time comes. But for Now, I just uploaded the latest Pokemon Dark Rising Beta 1 Patch to the main thread. In it, the difficulty of the trainers has increased and ALOT of tile errors and boarder block problems have been fixed. However, the changes are only to the battle with V at Atlantic Path. The patch with the rest of the beta's difficulty increase and tile errors fixed will be uploaded Monday when I return. Enjoy.

2.As some suggested, I've uploaded the main thread with more pictures for the hack showcase. I've been doing my own personal playthrough & fixing problems as I go along. Instead of just skipping to the events that were messed up, I'm going through the entire beta and making alot of changes and adjustments. Such as adding more people in Towns/Cities, more Buildings, script corrections, and of course, tile error problems.

3.For the people doing walkthroughs, I will be adding the link to your Youtube Accounts in the Main Thread by Monday. I also recommend downloading the latest patch with the difficulty increase.

That's all for now, thanks everyone for having patience with the hack as it is now. We're making progress day by day & great things are ahead for Beta 2.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Thanks for the re upload I'll check right away to see if I can do the events now I saved it right before I talk to ash for the first time after I went further in the check on both events I mentioned, but hold a on a sec is there more wrong if you pick male then just the back of the sprite when you enter a battle?

I didn't get to far lol. In one of the trainer battles after you fight V, but before you fight Ash the battle starts and then the screen just stays black and never enters the battle phase. It is the trainer that says they got Ash's autograph

Last edited by a moderator:
Back