• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Pokémon Community Day 21 is over, thanks for participating!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
uWjIg3z.png

COMMUNITY DAY 21

Hello PC! We're having our 21st Community Day on the PokéCommunity's battle server soon. It'll start at 8 AM ET (GMT -4) on Saturday, September 5th and end at midnight. Pokémon battling tournaments, iSketch, Cards Against Humanity, and possibly trivia games will all be hosted regularly throughout the day. Community Day is simply about enjoying time with others while the battle server is at its peak of activity.

— What's new?

There will be a Random Battle format that includes all of the submitted teams from the Team Building Competition - Summer Send-Off.

— Time zones...

Community Day will start at 8 AM in eastern USA, 5 AM in western USA, 1 PM in the UK, 8 PM in Western Australia, and 10 PM in eastern Australia. You don't need to be there at the launch, though. Community Day lasts all day so that everyone can participate regardless of their time zone.

— Signing up

Signing up isn't required. Hop on the battle server when it's Community Day, and you're good to go. We'll be advertising a thread link in the intro message, which will be used for gathering who participated (example). Then the following emblems will be handed out:

PQljkGU.png
x3Z6s61.png
YSwdrB0.png

Beldum = participate in 1 CommDay
Metang = participate in 5 CommDays
Metagross = participate in 10 CommDays​

Participation in previous Community Days will not count.

Last edited:

srinator

Emboar was ugly, I concur with beldum. And I hope I can make it

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Ya emboar was extremely ugly the Beldum line suits it better, ill try to be there!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
I'm sceptical but I would like to see this happen, so I think I will be there

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
i'll be there because the beldum emblem is the only emblem on this forum i've actually ever cared about in the slightest

Years
I hate you

can't make CommDay since I'll be on vacation that weekend.
Joining the emboar sucks fan club!Cause it truly does(atleast for me *wink wink*)

Btw!Shouldn't the bot get a mega-meta emblem!
He/She/It has been present in almost all comm days!

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey I made emboar it was wonderful tyvm.

Won't be around but good luck nevertheless with it wolf!

Etherion

My CommDay alarm just went off :3 But, I didn't realize that it's on Sept. 5

^^ FAIL!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
ill be there bitches (inb4 im some forgotten fag :<)

someone teach me how2comp tho

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Just a small bump to remind everyone that Community Day is tomorrow! I hope to see everyone there. :)

Back