• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Warriors/Wizards Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad67

Hoenn's Gaurdian
Years
The Story

War has broken out in the Kingdom of Falador. The kingdom is being chipped apart by little pieces. The kingdom is in desperate need of soldiers and etc. You have been drafted into the Battling School of Falador. You will be allowed to bring one pet with you. You learn archery, sword fighting and horse riding if you're a warrior. You learn spells and how to make potions if you're a wizard. The school starts in a few days, so get ready!

Character Sign-Ups
Name: (Self explanatory)
Nickname: (What people call you)
Appearance: (You know what this means)
Skills: (What you can do)
Personality: (You know this too)
Village: (Akare Village, Kaze Village, Luster Village, Whirlwind Village, Lava Village, Aquatic Village, Quake Village, Akhere Village, and Falalarbor Village)
What you will study: (Warrior, Wizard)
Major: (Warrior: Animal Riding, Swrod Fighting or Archery. Wizards: Spells or Potions Making)
Special Power: (ne special power, like power of wind, power of fire, ice, water, etc.)
Pet: (Dragon, dog, cat, horse, Sea Serpent or wolf)
Name of Pet: (Name of Pet)

Mine!

Name: Hunter
Nickname: The Whirlwind Prodigy
Appearance: Spiky, hazel colored hair, a brown t-shirt under a brown polo. Has brown eyes and a scar on his left eye from up to down. Has a brown belt that can hold a small knife and khaki pants.
Skills: Good Aim, tames even most ferocious animals.
Personality: Trouble maker, tough, seems mean but is actually nice.
Village: Whirlwind Village
What you will study: Warrior
Major(s): Archery, and Animal Riding
Special Power: Power over Wind
Pet: Dragon
Name of Pet: Luster

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
I'll sign up! Sounds fun!!

Name: Serenity
Nickname:Aquatic Goddess
Appearance: Long blue hair kept in a braid, blue-green eyes.Wears a bright blue V-neck tunic and darker blue leggings. Slung over her back is a custom made bow hold, accopnying an older arrow sling. She wears a pair of soft boots made from the skin of an ancient sea serpent. A blue crystal pendant tied to a serpent sking string rests upon her neck.
Skills: Amazing aim, Superior riding skills
Personality:Fun loving, serious in serious situations, otherwise fairly laid back. Kind hearted
Village:Aquatic Village
Major(s): Animal Riding and Archery
Special Power: Power over Water
Pet:Sea Serpent
Name of Pet: Minshka

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Name: Rem
Nickname: The Disgraceful Flame
Appearance: Rem has jet black hair that falls over his left eye. Throughout, his hair has thick red streaks. He has bright blue eyes. He wears a tight black t-shirt and baggy black pants. Under the t-shirt, he wears a tight black tank top (think of Dark's in DNAngel). His arms are scarred up. He is thin and has no muscle, making him a disgrace to the other, buff warriors.
Skills: Good taming animals, but not the best, and can do some fire spells, but seeing as he's not a wizard, they are weak.
Personality: Rem is extremely withdrawn and introverted. If he lets you in, even for a second, consider yourself lucky. He has been tormented his whole life by people who don't think he has any talent. His body type make people skeptical when he says he's going to be a warrior. He cares very much for Torrent, his dragon. Torrent seems to be the only one Rem trusts.
Village: Lava Village
Major: Animal Riding, Sword Fighting
Special Power: Power over Fire
Pet: Dragon (I like cats better, but going with Dragon)
Name of Pet: Torrent (don't ask...it's not a water dragon)

Nomad67

Hoenn's Gaurdian
Years
Ok, we just need at least 2 more peoeple to join before we start. Well, keep 'em coming. And late sign-ups will be excepted.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
Sounds cool. Count me in!

Name:Brain
Nickname:Legolas!!!
Appearance: Legolas is six foot flat, weighing 180 pounds. He has pure blonde hair,and tan skin, he has a Black long pants, and a Black t-shirt. He has Blue eyes.
Skills: Fantasic at animal riding and Two-sword fighting
Personality: Legolas saw his parents killed in front of him..., this has made him edgy, and ready to kill. This has also made Legolas care deeply for ANYONE nice to him. He will always come and fight if a great friend is in troble. He also LOVES to kill. He thinks of it has revenge
Village:Quake Village
Major:Animal Riding Two Swrod Fighting
Special Power: Power of wind
Name of Pet: Airock

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Sounds like fun!!

Name: Skye
Nickname: none
Appearance: Short and very fit despite her preference to study wizzardry, Skye stands at about 5'2" and weighs about 115 lbs. She has short fair blond hair, in a pixie cut, and piercing indigo eyes. She can be found clad in loose-fitting, simple, solid colored clothes, mostly wide-legged pants that give the impression of a dress and long-sleeved shirts. This attire is often hidden by a heavy hooded robe of varying colors. She usually wears some kind of sandal on her feet, or no shoes at all.
Skills: Skye is very intuitive. She can sense people's feelings very easily, so she is very useful in interrogation situations when they need to determine whether someone is lying or not. Unfortunately, along with this skill comes a pretty serious bad side: she also has the ability to feel others' pain as if it were her own. She is hoping that her mentors at the school can help her built a tolerance for it, as it is very diffecult for her in times of war.
Skye also has some great fighting skills, having been trained in martial arts and basic swordsplay. Her skills lie mostly in magic, however, but she believes that she should be well-rounded.
Personality: Kind of quiet, Skye likes to keep to herself. She has trouble making good and lasting friendships because of her intuition. She has been let down many times by friends who lie to her, and she knows it because she can sense it. She avoids getting close to people, but will help just about anyone out in a jam.
Village: Kaze Village
What you will study: Wizzardry
Major: Spells
Special Power: Intuition, and magic, obviously
Pet: Dragon (anyone ever seen the Neverending Story? Know Falcor the luck dragon? She looks like that!)
Name of Pet: Yukiko

Angel_Rory24

Some Angel...
Years
Can I join!?

Name: Rory
Nickname: Angel
Appearance: Brown hair, Baby blue eyes, ripped jeans,long white sleeved t-shirt, black vest overlong sleeve , and black half fingered gloves.
Skills: Potions making
Personality: Mean, but has a soft heart.
Village: Aquatic Village
What you will study: Wizardry
Major: Potion Making
Special Power: Ice
Name of Pet: Gigi

rayquaza master z

rock on slipknot
Years
and i guess i can join if you let me
name necroshunter(my runescape name if not then just necros)
nickname the dark hunter
age 21
apperence black armour,chaos staff,obsidian greatsword,obsidian shield and a willow long bow
skills light,dark and fire magic attacks,hand2hand and wepon fighting and ranging
village lava vill
personality dark mysterious and short tempered
studies in magic,arching and wep. fighting
major magic
special power call upon the darkness
pet black dragon (my raquaza below)
pets name dark flame

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Name: Alvender Con'tirna
Nickname: Al
Race: Moon Elf
Appearance: Harden over the ages (maybe not many years, still a newborn by elven standards. He was enslaved, and abused since he was 5 by humans so those five years were LONG!), his youthful sapphire eyes, have a crusty haze over them. His long shoulder-length brown hair was cut to ear length because of his former master. He wears loose brown peasant clothing since he just managed to escape his master's plantation, and accidentally stumbling upon the academy. His complection is tanned from the work on the plantation, and his hands are calised and scared from the beatings.
Skills: His odd combanation of broadsword and scimitar. The blade of the broadsword is like a clear ocean blue, it sort of looks like a gel substance but is solid. It's well-sharpened in the front, and is ceraded in the back, making it look sort of like a butcher's knife. The scimitar is the same color yet in the shape of a scimitar. Both weapons are perfectly balanced to be wielded single-handedly, so he can wield both at the same time, oddly enough their light and extremely deadly.
Personality: Harsh and hard to let his guard down, from the 13 years of abuse. He's quick on his toes and is the first to take in his surroundings. He doesn't take anything for granite since he came from nothing, and constantly looks behind his shoulder to make sure he isn't being hunted.
Village: Akare Village
Major: Warrior/Wizard
Special Powers: None other than what normal elves normally possess.
Pets: None

Hope that works, if it doesn't. PM me and I'll gladly discuss it over pm. I'm a bit of a stinker on spaming rp threads with OOC post.

Nomad67

Hoenn's Gaurdian
Years
(Ok, we have enough people. You're all in. So, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!)

"Oi'! Luster! Let's go! The Academy's gonna start soon. On Luster! On!" Hunter yelled as his Emerald colored dragon, Luster.

Luster let out a roar and flew off, Hunter on his back. Hunter made a come gesture with his hands and made a strong gust of wind blow with them, speeding them up by about fifty mile per hour. Luster and HUnter both saw the academy about fifteen minutes later. Hunter hopped off of Luster while in air and made the wind slow him down. He did a perfect summersault and landed in front of the door. "Well, let's do it then." Hunter said as he opened the door.

He entered the academy and saw many armor. Then a old looking old man with a weird blue hat that looked like a witches hat with yellow stars and blue robes greeted him. "Hunter, is it? You will be up stairs, second door to the door labled bathroom."

"How do you know my name?" Hunter asked.

"I jus tknow. Maybe someday you'll know. now, head up to your room." he said, smiling.

Hunter went up the red stairs to his room, unexpecting what would soon happen.

OOC: Well, lets start!

FallenDevil

One from the abyss.
Years
Name: Devlin Remmings
Nickname: Dev
Appearance: Stands at 5'9, wares a red shirt and a black cloak, his hair is red and he has a large bang covering his left eye. Wares blue jeans and blue and white shoes. has on black fingerless training gloves on also. his eyes are green. has a silver pentagram necklace.
Skills: Always being serious, Able to clam most animals down. Excellent Reading of all types of text
Personality: Likes to keep to himself but will open to friends or mostly his pet.
Village: Kaze Village
What you will study: Wizard
Major: Spells
Special Power: Power over Lightning
Pet: ((what no fox? fine)) Dragon
Name of Pet: Destiny ((or Dee))
((is this good/and may i join))

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Rem sat on Torrent, who had recently landed. The dragon walked up to the academy and stopped. Rem hopped off and looked at the doors. "Wow," he mumbled in his usual barely audible tone. He stepped inside.

An old man greeted him and instructed him to his room. Rem walked upstairs and went in. He sat down on his bed. Torrent curled up next to the bed and rest his chin on the matress. Rem put one hand on the dragon's nose.

Super_Lawliet

Years
Serenity Sat silently upon her pet serpent Minshka, as he landed in front of the academy before sliding off gracefully. She walked inside with Minshka close behind, looking around as an old man greeted her. After a brief talk Serenity was led off to where she would be staying. "Thank you, kind sir." She said, bowing as the man left. Slowly going into the room, she stretched and sat down upon the bed, taking her boots off. Minshka looked at his 'owner' before curling up into a coil-like fashion.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
With a quiet sigh, Skye walked up to the academy's front doors. Yukiko, her furry white dragon, padded along beside her, lifting her giant blue eyes to gaze at the many spires and towers of the academy. Skye placed her small hands on Yukiko's back, the hood of her black robe hiding her face, especially her piercing indigo eyes. For that matter, the robe itself hid her small frame very nicely. A sandal-clad foot emerged once in a while, but other than that, she was completely hidden.

In her heart, she sensed a great deal of pain. Somewhere distant there was a battle emerging, fresh against the mid-morning. Her breathing becoming heavy, she leaned on Yukiko for support, and continued to walk. The dragon responded with a look Skye knew well, a look of understanding. Yukiko could feel it too, but her large form could take it much easier, but as the dragon began to decrease in size, becoming no larger than a ferret, Skye knew she was experiencing just as much pain. Yukiko settled herself around Skye's right arm, resting her head on her shoulder.

Skye pushed open the heavy wooden doors, and was met by an old man in a wizzard's hat and robes.

"It is an honor to be here," she told him politely, bowing respectfully. "I am ready to train."

"Go settle in your room first. It is up in the east tower, facing the morning sun. I think you will find the solitude to your liking," the man told her gently.

"Thank you, sir," Skye said, and headed towards the tower. Her satchel, slung over the shoulder not occupied by Yukiko, bounced with each step. She got into her room, lay her belongings on the floor, and looked out the window, her expression solemn. Yukiko shifted on her shoulder, understanding well Skye's predicament. The two of them had been together since birth, and they shared their minds so completely that it was diffecult sometimes to tell whose thoughts were whose.

"I suppose we should head down," she said softly, and Yukiko nodded.

Skye walked down the stairs softly, her robes flowing about her feet gracefully but with a quiet purpose. She returned to the first floor of the academy, where she waited patiently with the master for the others, feeling somewhat anxious.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
With his broadsword resting on his shoulder, and his other hand on the jeweled hilt of his sheathed scimitar, Alvender stepped into the academy. Looking around, his hard sapphire eyes scanned the area. The 18 year old elf wasn't very impressed, but then again, humans weren't his favorite race, so his vision was tainted by racism. He definitely wasn't an imperialist, but he was drafted here, beside he had no where else to go.

"Alvender Con'tirna I presume?" an old man greeted with a polite smile and a bow.

"Move, human," the elf huffed as he tried to sidestep and get around the old man.

"We can't have that now can we?" the old man asked. Not waiting for an answer, the hearty wizard patted the hardened elf on the shoulder. "Welcome to the Academy, young elf."

"Get off my shoulder or I'll cut you down and burn your body in a blaze of fire," Alvender threatened with the utmost seriousness as he narrowed his eyes.

"Touchy are we?" the wizard asked sarcastically, as he lifted his hand from the young elf's shoulder as he saw Alvender's broadsword move from his shoulder to it's tip touching the ground, ready to slash him apart.

"I hate human wizards," Alvender said as he shoved passed the old man and saw a few people. Walking over to a wall, he leaned up against it and closed his eyes, letting his sharp ears take in the sounds, and waiting for the academy to start.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"I hate human wizzards."

Skye turned her head in the direction of the elf. She regarded him indifferently, but she felt Yukiko's fur bristle. She absently pet Yukiko's head, scratching the scruff of her neck, urging her to calm down. They were all on the same side, after all.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she told the elf quietly. She sat down on the bottom of a set of stone steps, feeling the pain of the faraway battle rising in her own body. She drew a few sharp breaths and tried to focus the pain away from her body. Yukiko dug her talons into her shoulder, and Skye knew immediately what she wanted. The two of them walked out of the heavy doors to the academy and stood in the fresh open air.

Yukiko hopped off Skye's shoulder and landed on the ground, growing back to her original size, taking on more of the pain Skye felt. Skye looked at her companion gratefully, and the two of them sat out in the sun, waiting for the pain to pass.

Super_Lawliet

Years
Serenity soon stood and headed from her dwellings, returning to the first floor. She looked to an elf leaning against a wall and nodded in deep respect. Yes, it was the first time she had seen a true elf, but she didn't want to disturb him. Looking around, she noticed a few others.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"Humans are never sorry," Alvender snapped, not opening a single eye to take one look at who was speaking to him, to make sure the person was even human. At this point in his life, he didn't really care what race the person was. "The only reason I'm even in a human academy is because I'm being hunted by a slave master, and if I dodged this stupid draft I'd be hunted by the imperials." the young elf huffed, finally opening his eyes, his hateful sapphire eyes boaring into the girl, whether it had any effect he didn't really care, she was obviously a wizard.

"Human's destroyed my village when I was a small lad, along with my father and mother who were two of the most impressive fighters in elven history. Killed by barbaric slave hunters, they were. Hunted and captured, I was, by a wizard, not much older than you. I suggest you back off," Alvender said, he had no clue why he was opening up to her like this, stupid wizard tricks, he guessed.

"If you're truly sorry, then leave me alone, I'm no gentleman, I'll cut you down where you stand," Alvender spat, trying to regain himself. These were very unstable times for the young elf, and he could explode at any moment. Shoving his way passed the girl, not giving her to pleasure of even knowing his name, he went to the farthest, and most unoccupied space in the room, and resumed his previous stance.

OOC: This has to be one of my best characters I ever made! (why?) Because he's so more original from the rest of mine! I'm quite please with the way he turned out! Y'all are in for some rough water! ;)

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye sat outside, suprised at the openness of the elf. She dismissed his stony attitude towards her..more pressing pains were at hand than his opinion of her. It seemed to be lessening slightly, and Yukiko looked at her in agreement. The two of them made their way back to the others. Skye's dragon companion shrunk to her ferret size, and wrapped herself securely around Skye's shoulders.

Avoiding the eyes of the elf, she sat down on the stone steps once more, waiting for some kind of instruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back