• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] ★ The Final Frontier ☆ The Star Trek Club

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

★ The Final Frontier ☆ The Star Trek Club

Welcome to the Final Frontier
    Where we boldly went!

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of all who dare to explore. Our continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before!

Whether you're a Klingon, Romulan, Vulcan, human or anywhere in between you can explore the galaxies with the rest of us.

To join all I need to know are these:
    Name:
    Favorite Character:

Members of Starfleet:

Levels of Starfleet: Ensign, Lieutenant, Lieutenant Commander, Commander & Captain

Spoiler:

TOPIC: The opening welcoming fun!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Senior Helmsman Fairy, reporting for duty!

Name: Jo
    Favorite Characters: Hikaru Sulu, Spock, & Picard.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Starfleet here I come! I'm excited, let's explore strange new worlds together!

Name: Sam/ VisionofMilotic- I answer to both!

Favorite charactercter: Dr. McCoy "Bones"

Senior Helmsman Fairy, reporting for duty!

Name: Jo
    Favorite Characters: Hikaru Sulu, Spock, & Picard.

Hi, I would love to join ! :D

Name : HoppingFish/Mary
    Favorite character : Q, Picard, Data, pretty much everyone from TNG. ^^

Your missions to come aboard......have been granted! Welcome aboard Ensigns!

sorry it took me so long for some of you. >__<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh shit i missed this. You bet I'm in :3

Name: Riki
    Favorite Character: probably B'Elanna Torres and Chris Pike (but I also love Janeway and Bashir)

Years
  • Welcome aboard Rikki! I am happy that you are now a member too. We're growing.

Putting up a question for us Trekkies.

Got any favorite Star Trek movies or TV episodes? Can be part of the Original seres, Next Generation, the reboot, Picard, Strange New Worlds, Deep Space Nine, Enterprise, you name it.

I think the Wrath of Khan is still great today, and love the way In Search of Spock continues the story and feel like these two movies, and also the Voyage Home make for a fun triology viewed together, for anybody open to the original.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Sorry life decided to take over and throw me off a ship...lol.

Welcome to Trekville Riki and thanks to Sam for keeping the ship moving in the right direction. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    One of my favorites has always been Elementary, Dear Data, Measure of a Man and the part 2 episode where he gets to command his own ship.

Has anyone watched the new season of Picard yet?

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Who knows how active this is gonna be but Q have mercy I have got to join this.

Name: Amaruuk (or Veran if you want a Trek OC)
    Favorite Character: Data <3 <3 <3

Back