• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 9] ☆ pokémon violet: the journal

erinz

★ 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰 ☆
Days
  • Untitled229_20240119091701.png

IMG_5829.png 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 . . .
    • trainer name : yellowtag
    • starter pokémon : quaxly (crackers, female)

IMG_5833.png𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔵 . . .
    • 38 entries, 66 battles
    • entries : quaxly, quaxwell, lechonk, hoppip, fletchling, scatterbug, spewpa, combee, rookidee, corvisquire, azurill, marill, psyduck, jigglypuff, ralts, pikachu, fidough, steenee, rockruff, shinx, mareep, makuhita, nacli, pelipper, magikarp, gyrados, floette, diglett, charcadet, deerling, pachirisu, growlithe, tediursa, litleo, mudbray, mudsdale, komala, mareanie.
    • battles : fuecoco, tarountula, nymble, pawmi, houndiur, houndoom, yungoos, skwovet, happiny, wooper, chewtle, igglybuff, smoliv, sudowoodo, starly, oricorio, petilil, spoink, crabrawler, phanpy, torkoal, meditite, eevee, maschiff, shroodle, skiddo, tauros, flamigo.

IMG_5834.png𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔟𝔞𝔡𝔤𝔢𝔰 . . .
    • victory road : 2 / 8
    • starfall street : 1 / 5
    • path of legends : 0 / 5

𝔞 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢 . . .
    hi!! my name is erin, and this is my personal journal for pokémon violet. i started playing the game in 2022 at around christmas, however i haven't made much progress, so here i am! the games i have played are: (switch) pokémon let's go eevee, pokémon shield, pokémon shining pearl, (3ds) pokémon sun. sit back and relax while i update here daily!

Back