• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA 10k posts in 11 months

Years
    Woah hohohoh 10K You're alive and kicking, Roni!
    I've become almost dead XD
    lmao heya Sid! how've you been?
    Anyway, an AMA? Umm, well:
    1) Do you still drink Ketchup from the bottle?
    ehh occasionally i still do :p but i've thankfully learned to mitigate it. turns out it was as simple as not buying it in the first place :p
    2) What's your favourite pokemon, and why is it crobat?
    because Crobat's got the speed, the bulk, AND the punch. not to mention it's easy to catch as a Zubat and is available almost every gen. it's everything i've ever wanted out of a Pokemon all rolled into one :D
    3) Anything new you'd like to learn?
    i wanna get into full time freelancing, so i'm currently in the process of enrolling in freelance communities and building connections! i wanna be independent and be able to work my own hours y'know? no more to 40-48 hour work weeks at set schedules!

What should I ask? 🤔
    hmm how about "omg Roni how did you become such a cool guy?"

Years
    omg Roni how did you become such a cool guy?
    omg i'm glad you asked. it just runs in my blood is all 😎
    what toppings do you like on ur double cheeseburger? what toppings do not belong on a cheeseburger
    cheese (duh), patties, p i c k l e s always, leafy stuff optional, tomatoes rarely, maybe mushrooms once in a blue moon, ban cucumbers

Years
    who would put a cucumber on a hamburger omfg

okay what toppings do you like on your pizza? what toppings do u hate on pizza?
    PINEAPPLE, cheese base ofc, pepperoni bcs fonny, bacon sounds delicious, never tried anchovies but why not, hotdogs? sure

tbh i think i'll eat anything so long as it's on a pizza slice
    Roni. Why
    why not (this is where i'd put a femme emote but i don't know how to do that in the forums)

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    lmao heya Sid! how've you been?

ehh occasionally i still do :p but i've thankfully learned to mitigate it. turns out it was as simple as not buying it in the first place :p
    i'm hanging in there!
    What? It's that simple? Thou hast evolved?!?!

because Crobat's got the speed, the bulk, AND the punch. not to mention it's easy to catch as a Zubat and is available almost every gen. it's everything i've ever wanted out of a Pokemon all rolled into one :D
    AND it looks cool!

i wanna get into full time freelancing, so i'm currently in the process of enrolling in freelance communities and building connections! i wanna be independent and be able to work my own hours y'know? no more to 40-48 hour work weeks at set schedules!
    Ooh awesome! I wish you good luck :D I hope you make it!

Okay new question:
    1) Favourite dish from Filipino cuisine?
    2) Favourite song?
    3) Why did i read the title of this thread as "LMAO 10K posts in 11 months"?

Years
    i'm hanging in there!
    What? It's that simple? Thou hast evolved?!?!
    yessir! here's to health and saving money lol
    AND it looks cool!
    Sid u a real one <3
    Okay new question:
    1) Favourite dish from Filipino cuisine?
    Adobong Manok! basically translates to chicken marinade or something, and is something we took from Spanish origin. always something i order when it's available <3

Spoiler:

2) Favourite song?
    changes all the time, but right now it's The Strokes - Soma. always been a fan of alt rock and light guitar, and this right up my alley.
    3) Why did i read the title of this thread as "LMAO 10K posts in 11 months"?
    because that's exactly how i felt when i made this thread lmao, so you connected to that :p

also exactly how i felt when i accidentally revived the AMA trend again xD

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    If you won the lottery (say, 1 million) and had to spend it all in one week or else lose it, how would you spend it?

Years
    If you won the lottery (say, 1 million) and had to spend it all in one week or else lose it, how would you spend it?
    buy my gf's struggling family a house, then a house for ourselves, build a personal home gym then set aside a good chunk for investing into stocks/life insurance or something. donate the rest to charities and organizations i support (PC included btw hehe)

Years
    If you could have dinner with any three people - past and present - who would you choose and why?
    1. My mom - obviously, because I miss those
    2. Levy Rozman, - bcs i'd love to talk about chess with him
    3. Robert & Kristen Anderson-Lopez - bcs i'd love to know how to write songs like they do

Years
    What is your first memory of being really excited?
    super long time ago, but i guess it was mom agreeing to buy me the toy car i've wanted for so long. made sure to get good grades that semester just for it <3 have no idea where that car is now tho :c

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    How did you get such an amazing flair? Seriously it's great! <3

What would your dream PC build be? Parts you've thought up yourself included!

Years
    How did you get such an amazing flair? Seriously it's great! <3
    why, the amazing CSS magic of our beloved Fairy of course! Jo hooked me up with the flair and profile designs recently, taught me some interesting things regarding forum themes and transparency, and made me something better than i could've ever imagined <3 i don't think i'll be changing this up in a long time.
    What would your dream PC build be? Parts you've thought up yourself included!
    omg i love making dream builds. here's what i came up with atm. no prices for the processor and gpu yet, else this build would break the $5k threshold! absolutely overkill for literally anything and everything i'll use it for, but me oh my would i enjoy having something like this huehue

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz 12-Core Processor
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($224.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard ($191.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory ($282.92 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($329.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Seagate IronWolf Pro 18 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($568.99 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 10 GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card
    Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case ($94.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($149.99 @ Best Buy)
    Case Fan: Corsair LL120 63 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack ($120.99 @ Newegg)
    Monitor: Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz Monitor ($394.58 @ Amazon)
    Monitor: Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz Monitor ($394.58 @ Amazon)
    Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless Wireless Optical Mouse ($117.99 @ Best Buy)
    Speakers: Logitech Z333 40 W 2.1 Channel Speakers ($64.99 @ Newegg)
    UPS: CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS ($209.95 @ Amazon)
    Webcam: Logitech BRIO Ultra HD Pro Webcam ($199.00 @ Logitech)
    Total: $3740.52
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-02-23 12:49 EST-0500

Back