• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] A Mythical for another Mythical (Sword/Shield only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rundas45ma5h

Pokémon Collector/Digital Hobbyist
Years
  • Game: Pokémon Sword/Shield

LF: N/A

FT: N/A

Please send me a PM if you are interested, and then we can further discuss the details regarding this trade.

Cloned Pokémon ARE accepted.

Best Regards, Rundas45ma5h

Last edited:

Rundas45ma5h

Years
  • UPDATE (for more info, see previous post ABOVE in this thread):

I've recently managed to actually receive a Marshadow through a Link Trade, so I've updated my list now: And this time, I have also included two other Mythicals I'm currently looking for, along with adding my Magearna as another Mythical I'm willing to trade for those Pokémon as well.

Last edited:

Rundas45ma5h

Years
  • NEW UPDATE (for more info, see previous posts ABOVE in this thread):

I've recently managed to actually receive more of the Pokémon I specifically wanted earlier through another number of random Link Trades, so once again I've updated my list above now once more.

Last edited:

Rundas45ma5h

Years
  • NEW UPDATE (for more info, see previous posts ABOVE in this thread):

Just posting on this old thread of mine to let any potential traders know that I now finally have gotten ALL of the Pokémon I wanted earlier through Link Trades in both Pokémon Shield and Pokémon Scarlet, and thereby I also consent to let the administrator on this forum lock this thread permanently from now on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back