• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Really Great Fake Card Project

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Ok, I'm currently working on something really cool, but I don't want to reveal what it is yet. But the reason I started this thread was because I need as many fake card donations for this project as I can get. They will go to great use, and I appreciate any fake cards that are donated (sets are fine too). Also, if anyone would like to help me with this, PM me, and the chances are you will be accepted, and the chances are I will probably tell you what the project is all about! But please, don't ask to help just so you will know what the project is. If this is against the rules, please lock this.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    There was a post that was deleted that had a forum link that someone posted. And by the way, that wasn't a double post that I did, somone deleted a post in between.

Back