• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Returned Old to New Leaf~

Years
  • Hello I'm Hisui,

I used to be a member of this community back in 2021. I had to abruptly leave due to severe mental health and other personal issues with my life and family at the time. I happy to announce I'm a whole different person now. Thus i'm in a extremely better place where I'm getting better and feeling peace more everyday. I wanted to come back to try again socializing with others, since I really only stay to myself. I remember some of you and some might remember or might not at all anymore. That is understandable and I respect that, so as for my other account I can't access it at all, forgot email used and password. This is the only account I am using now, I hope that's alright? I see a lot has changed while I was gone and the forum looks great still, I think. If I ever hurt someone's feelings by disappearing I deeply apologize. I had to put me first at that time my mental and physical health and thought it was best to go. I'm here to start a new and contribute to the forum again. I hope everyone has been well and doing great in life while I was gone.

Much love

P.s. I was once Leaf or Morika before.

Years
  • @Sheep Thank you so much dear for your help and welcoming me back! :love: A lot has changed for me since then, good things I'm happy to say. I missed all of you and the kindness you've shown me.

@Fact Checking Gardevoir
    Thank you for the welcome and yes we did not meet back then a pleasure to meet you. As friends I know Sheep knew me the others idk really honestly if they remember me. However new people are always welcomed and my friends on here it be nice to catch up, if they wanted of coarse. As for Pokémon I love the 1st Gen a lot. I'm slowly getting back into it as well Anime and Manga.

Years
  • Thank you for the welcome and yes we did not meet back then a pleasure to meet you. As friends I know Sheep knew me the others idk really honestly if they remember me. However new people are always welcomed and my friends on here it be nice to catch up, if they wanted of coarse. As for Pokémon I love the 1st Gen a lot. I'm slowly getting back into it as well Anime and Manga.
    I, for one, am always up for new friends!
    The first generation is my favourite too (the nostalgia ^^)! Part of why my starter, back then, Charizard, has always been my top favourite Pokémon. I will never forget the craze at the time the Red and Blue games arrived! Which starter did you pick ?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there, person of many names, and welcome back to the Pokecommunity.

Your older name, Morika, sounds familiar to me, yet I wasn't here for when you were originally active. I remember seeing someone's posts around here in some older threads that might have been you, and if so, you had a very beautiful avatar and flair combination back then. (you also seemed really nice, so it's really good to meet you if you are indeed the person I'm thinking of) I would have greeted you much sooner, but have been quite busy today and have only just had a free moment to post...

I hope you are integrating back into the forum well, and are finding your old friends again. I look forward to seeing you around. ^^

Years
  • @Alex_Among_Foxes Hello yes I'm the same gal Morika I think you've seen around. I firstly was Leaf on here then when I got more posts I changed my name to Morika. Sheep a person I spoken too back then help me regain my old account. My username now means Jade Bamboo in Japanese. I like to change it to Leaf again though if I can't maybe Morika or something else, heh ^,.,^;

I still have the icon I used back then too, the flair I lost sadly and would like a new one but I'm not sure how to do it or who to ask. Thank you for welcoming me back and your kindness is much appreciated, it means a lot. I plan to make my icon, flair and profile looks nice looking asap again. I found a new friend on here already and slowly reconnecting with one atm. If you ever need anything or wanna talk feel free to message me or a short shout out on my profile. You seem like a interesting, kind and cool person.

I love Foxes more Wolves though. However I still highly respect Foxes.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • @Alex_Among_Foxes Hello yes I'm the same gal Morika I think you've seen around. I firstly was Leaf on here then when I got more posts I changed my name to Morika. Sheep a person I spoken too back then help me regain my old account. My username now means Jade Bamboo in Japanese. I like to change it to Leaf again though if I can't maybe Morika or something else, heh ^,.,^;

I cannot say for sure if it was you I'm thinking of, the name Morika just sounded familiar to me is all. If I saw a picture of your older avatar I would know at once if it was you though.
    Edit: It absolutely was you! That's awesome! You always seemed so nice from your old posts! This is an even nicer occasion than it has already been! ^^
    And that's not important anyway. If you'd like to try changing your name, I can see if I'm allowed to approve it for you, though I have heard that there may be a waiting period between name changes. You could try asking Sheep to expedite that for you though, if she can. Oh, and I searched for "Leaf" and didn't see any other users, so you can probably go back to that name if you wish. ^^

I still have the icon I used back then too, the flair I lost sadly and would like a new one but I'm not sure how to do it or who to ask. Thank you for welcoming me back and your kindness is much appreciated, it means a lot. I plan to make my icon, flair and profile looks nice looking asap again. I found a new friend on here already and slowly reconnecting with one atm. If you ever need anything or wanna talk feel free to message me or a short shout out on my profile. You seem like a interesting, kind and cool person.

I can try to help you with your flair to the best that I'm able, if you'd like. You have a new friend on here already? That's nice! Who is it? I can think of at least 5 people that it could be off the top of my head haha! I enjoy talking with people, though I admit that I'm quite bad at reaching out to others... But I am also available to talk if you should ever have the desire as well. ^^

I love Foxes more Wolves though. However I still highly respect Foxes.

And I very much like Wolves as well.

Years
  • @Alex_Among_Foxes Oh so you do know of me and seen me around, that's pretty cool. ^,.,^ Thank you again for your kindness again your very sweet, and sure I'd love to talk to you more if you like. ^,.,^ I'll send you a message soon if that's alright? As for my name and flair/profile decoration that's really kind of you to help me only if you want too of coarse. I did just say casually to Sheep about changing my name again. I only picked this one since I thought I couldn't get my account back. I lost my email and forgot my password.

I have a wolf personality and I'm strongly connected to wolves on a spiritual level, so I always loved then. Foxes are really cute too! Your paired with her Fact Checking Gardevoir we just slowly started talking. I take things slow with people so far she's very nice.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • @Alex_Among_Foxes Oh so you do know of me and seen me around, that's pretty cool. ^,.,^ Thank you again for your kindness again your very sweet, and sure I'd love to talk to you more if you like. ^,.,^ I'll send you a message soon if that's alright? As for my name and flair/profile decoration that's really kind of you to help me only if you want too of coarse. I did just say casually to Sheep about changing my name again. I only picked this one since I thought I couldn't get my account back. I lost my email and forgot my password.

Indeed! I remember your (current) avatar perfectly! It really stood out, along with your flair. I could easily say the same things about you, and talking more would be really nice. ^^
    Sounds good, I'll wait for your message. I would be happy to help! I'll move the topic to your profile though, so people can more easiliy greet you here.

I have a wolf personality and I'm strongly connected to wolves on a spiritual level, so I always loved then. Foxes are really cute too! Your paired with her Fact Checking Gardevoir we just slowly started talking. I take things slow with people so far she's very nice.

I'd like to know more about your love of Wolves, things like that really interest me. I am indeed paired with FCG! She is an amazingly kind and wonderful person, if you get the chance to be her friend, I highly suggest you take it. FCG's as great as they come. ^^

Years
  • Hello, and welcome back!
    Afraid I don't recognize those names, but could just be a matter of moving in different circles =3

Have you played any of the Switch Pokemon games? =3
    Do you watch any Anime aside from Pokemon ?

Years
  • Hello, and welcome back!
    Afraid I don't recognize those names, but could just be a matter of moving in different circles =3

Have you played any of the Switch Pokemon games? =3
    Do you watch any Anime aside from Pokemon ?
    Sorry no sadly I haven't, I don't have tye money for any nor have any old consoles or early games of Pokémon to play. I want too though and start collecting cards again too.

I listed all the anime I grew up with in the Anime section on the fourm.

Back