• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA A wild Ninetales has appeared!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    What got you to make a PokeCommunity account and how did you find the website in the first place?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Hmm... what is your favorite or most used font, either here on PokéCommunity or on programs like Word? And... what about your hand writing - are you ok with how it looks?

Came up with this after noticing how many documents of mine use Century Gothic :)

Years
    Hi Ninetails!

What's the longest anime binge-watch you've ever had?

Probably Attack On Titan, which was the anime that got me heavily into anime. I watched all 25 episodes of the first season in one sitting! It was just too enthralling to not binge! I still consider AOT to be a favourite of mine.

A wild Ninetales has appeared!

What got you to make a PokeCommunity account and how did you find the website in the first place?

I was playing X & Y and I needed assistance with teambuilding. I stumbled across Pokecommunity and thought it would be the perfect place to get helpful opinions. I ended up falling in love with the forums here and within a month, I became an active member! Here we are 2.5 years later! How time flies!

Hmm... what is your favorite or most used font, either here on PokéCommunity or on programs like Word? And... what about your hand writing - are you ok with how it looks?

Came up with this after noticing how many documents of mine use Century Gothic :)

I would say that I use Oswald, Brawler, Berkshire Swash, and Lobster Two the most frequently! If I had to choose a favourite, it'd definitely be Lobster two! It looks so beautiful and sophisticated!!

What was your best experience with a starter Pokemon, and what was your worst experience?

I would say that my best experience using a starter had to be with Mega-Blaziken in Alpha Sapphire! Although, I think that every starter I've used has been incredible! I don't think any starting pokemon of mine has performed less than fantastic.

Back