• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

aaml rumors

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    ahh I just love Pokemon.com! here is one reason for aaml

7) Are Ash and Misty in love?
    We don?t answer this question simply because we respect their privacy.

this was in the mailbag!

anyway post hints balhblahblah in here!

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
    I remember some aaml hints

- When Misty didn't want to stay with Rudy
    - The ep when Misty leaves
    - Misty: You and I will be married someday Ash
    - Misty saved Ash in the 2nd movie

Thats all I remember

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Shut up spammer.Leave here, is it not obvious we don't want you here?

Years
    Okay, I don't really know what's going on there, but I think anything near starting up a fight after no more than 1 or 2 posts is a bad sign.

So let's not let this turn so ugly that we'll need mods. I'm not insulting anyone or saying that this is already war, I'm just saying it can become war.
    Say, a simple message could return an insult and the other person
    could return backfire, then more backfires, then people joining each side, then everyone starts loosing their heads and then one or two people making a third side try to came them down, but...IT'S TOO LATE!! The thread goes further and further from it's original purpose and everything gets more confusing, and then someone on one team may say something which could generate a fourth side and then there's imperial chaos and then, if a mod doesn't close it, some people may go too far and there will be bans and everything could go down in the process.

Eh heh heh... So let's not have that happen. Let's just have this be a nice thread.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The reason they said shut up spammer is because there was a spammer, but we deleted all his posts. So, they were not yelling at anyone currently in this thread.

Tweak

uhhh i remember i have the revelation lugia japanese version video tape. in the beginning it has a trailer to the revelation lugia movie and it shows pikachu getting blasted off a cliff and ash runs after pikachu and jumps off the cliff. misty tries to go after ash and tears appear, kenji? tracy? stops her from jumping off the cliff though.

o-o;; whever i mention this people never seem to have saw it. -_-;; i will have to make a video of it one day.

and there is one episode after...some major battle and ash feels down. misty goes to cheer him up and i think it goes like this:

misty: you should go outside for a walk it'll make u feel better
    ash: i don't feel like it
    misty: then do you want to go outside for a walk with me?
    ash: i don't feel like it.
    misty: *gets angry*

o-o; does anyone remember what episode that was...or am i imagining things.

Back