• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] ACNH Fashion Show

Years
  • THE EVENT

So normally we host an event for ACNH where it's about designing rooms and such, however one large issue was accessbility. Both in the sense it requires a game you pay for of course and the second being that obtaining the items to kit out a room well can be... challenging.

So the first point I am mostly ignoring, I made my stance well aware on that last year. Addressing the second point however, I think rather than rooms and such, instead having people create an outfit! It's much easier to access (you only require an NPC you can get quickly) and in the spirit of Halloween, means it can almost be like a PC ACNH costume party.

Will start it day one and allow everyone the full two weeks to get something in, ending it on the 22nd to give me time to judge and get results.

We'll keep it simple - 5 participation points and 100/50/25 for 1st/2nd/3rd.

ACHIEVEMENTS

I'll probably go for the following here:

- Scariest outfit
    - Cutest outfit
    - Best lookalike outfit (cosplay as it were)

Years
  • Animal Crossing
    Fancy Dress Party!

Hi everyone, Able Sisters here! We've had rather the surplus in Halloween goodies come in and well... it would be a waste to just send them back. So rather than prettying up our houses, slaving for hours over getting the best furniture and such, what about a fancy dress party?

The Event

In this event, participants will simply need to put together an outfit fit for a Halloween-themed fancy dress party! You can choose to create this in any Animal Crossing game you wish and I will not be using things such as rarity/value of items used as a deciding factor, so that players don't have to worry about spending loads of time or money that they may not be able to access!

Points will be as follows:

Participation: 5 Points
    3rd Place: 10 Points
    2nd Place: 25 Points
    1st Place: 50 Points

Achievements

We will have some Achievements for this event this year too! Players can also earn the following achievements (these are one-offs, once a player has earned it no one else can):

Cutest Costume - 10 Points
    Scariest Costume - 10 Points
    Most Realistic Costume - 10 Points

Message your submissions to myself either on here or on Discord (Arcaneum#0823).

Back