• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Actual Luxray reverse holo missprint ?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2023
    Hello there,

Someone in my region did put this card to sell.
    I could not find any proof of counterfeit on the picture but I'm no expert.
    So
    - Does this look like an actual missprint for you pokemon pros ? "Luxray - 048/163 - Holo Rare Reverse Holo Sword & Shield: Battle Styles Reverse Holo Singles" on trollandtoad.

- Is it worth the 1hr trip to look at it closer (value?)

Thanks for the help !
    Quentin

Attachments

• Actual Luxray reverse holo missprint ?
      missprint Luxray (BST 048) ENG.jpg
      61.2 KB · Views: 8

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Looks legit as far as I can tell.

This is a miscut, not a misprint, which generally aren't that sought after. Some collectors may pay more for the novelty while others view them as flawed and would expect them for less, so it averages out in the end. Not worth the trip imo.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2023
    Looks legit as far as I can tell.

This is a miscut, not a misprint, which generally aren't that sought after. Some collectors may pay more for the novelty while others view them as flawed and would expect them for less, so it averages out in the end. Not worth the trip imo.

Thanks for the insights !
    It will be a pass then

Back