• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
    • Seen today
    would be nice yeah. but mega cooperations tend to make it hard for anything else to get a footing in the market. not to mention many people are creatures of habit and tend to stick with familiar things.

MMO's generally take up lots of time.

Days
  • It does seems, but there can be many situations when usage of card is not possible, and it can be as bad as server error, when we cannot use our cards for unknown amount of time. Hence having some cash as well is not bad, and will definitely be of help in emergency scenarios.

Big number of megapixels in camera of Chinese Phones is just a gimmick which doesn't has to do with quality.

Days
  • Agree; but I am having bit shorter sleep schedule which is ~4 hours. It does makes me feel comfortable, but sometimes I get dizzy if day is tough. But I can't change it because all schedule are aligned with sleeping time, and waking up late causes disruption for the next few tasks.

This is something which I had seen many times;

Taking selfies and photos in restaurant along with foods is weird and needless act.

Back