• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA allen's AmA

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
    I think I am late posting this thread this was trending that's why! ask me anything

Allen303

Years
    you will find phantoms, zombies, endermen, creepers, skeletons, stray, husks, drowned, pillager rades, and all hostiles mobs around you!
    going crazy.......................

Allen303

Years
    if you could change anything about Blastoise, what would it be and why?

I would make that Blastoise haS no weakness, has max stats so he can become king of the monsters! oh sorry! king of the pokemon!

Are you a Marvel or DC person?

I am a marvel fan but I like some characters of dc like aquaman!

If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be?

I would like to know your sweet faces!!

Allen303

Years
    sorry guys I will not present in the poke community for some days because I am working on a youtube video think I will back till 15 or 17 I don't know and yes squirtlenator is in charge of 'the water pokemon club' till I come back send this message to him

Last edited:
    Back