• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime-only moves

Years
    Recall any moves featured in the tv series that don't actually exist in the games?

My favorite is Pikachu's rocket punch from the episode The Punchy Pokemon! I'd have loved a special event Pikachu with this fighting move.

Anime-only moves

I loved the rocket punch attack it was cute!

Going to be crazy and wish we had a combo 'thunder armor' move in the games. :D

Anime-only moves

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    It was really cool how Vine Whip could be used as a jumping attack:
    Anime-only moves

Also how it could be used to rescue Ash and small pokemon, or used as a safety rope. I would love to see it as a field move like it is in the anime, used to tether or perhaps grab things.

Ink! There was an episode once where Misty's kidnapped Horsea squirted ink on the floor, to leave a breadcrumb path. And Inkay sometimes would use ink too in XY. It would be cool if there was an ink squirt move. I guess smokescreen is kinda that.

Last edited:
    Back