• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Days
  • Absolutely No. The books were related to historical events which I hate a lot, as I am not interested in learning the history which is not that much old, i.e 100-500 years. Our country was colonized by Britishers in the past, so knowing that history is no point for me. Another thing is that, higher the class we go, lesser the pictures are printed in books, so those books were not much amazing from this viewpoint.

And their exams also used to be boring and lengthy, as we need to write lots of pages for finishing off that paper. I am glad that it is no longer a thing presently for me. Somehow I managed to finish it decently !!

Which type/genre of books you like to read ?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Never really thought about it. I know that I love telling folkloric stories and myths and fairytales, but I don't really know which one I consider my favourite. But I think it might be something from either Greek mythology or a fairytale from my country's culture.

What was a career path that you used to dream about once but no longer do?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    It's also the first time in a videogame that I got tears in my eyes. I was so amazed by this boss. It was two-boss bossfight, but balanced in a way I had imagined (clone and original are (mostly) synchronised)!

Have you ever been amazed to the point where you had tears in your eyes while playing a videogame?

Days
  • Nope, not really. I don't get that kind of feeling in videogames although catching Arceus in Gen-IV was the moment which took lots of effort. More than 60 Ultra Balls were wasted, and needed to reload the game many times because of Arceus fainting down due to toxic or struggle.

Had you been to a planetarium ?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • What's that? …no I'm afraid not.

Could you please come and post on the rate the above avatar thread and PLEASE put in an actual review of my avatar?

Back