• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask a Canadian dragon a question and maybe get an answer

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Okay so might as well open this up because it's been a while since I've done this. Obvs follow PC rules but I'll do my best to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Years
    hi fafriend ♥

what is your favorite job in Final Fantasy XIV, an epic MMORPG which has a free trial that lets you play MULTIPLE CLASSES up to LEVEL 60 ( ! ) - and also includes the award-winning first expansion Heavensward?

also what piece of art have you made that you're most proud of?

faf

Years
    hi fafriend ♥

what is your favorite job in Final Fantasy XIV, an epic MMORPG which has a free trial that lets you play MULTIPLE CLASSES up to LEVEL 60 ( ! ) - and also includes the award-winning first expansion Heavensward?

also what piece of art have you made that you're most proud of?
    Henlo Austin friendo! <3

My favourite job is Warrior; it's a tank, it uses axes, it gets ANGRY, and it's a really fun job to use in FF14, with a free trial up to 60 and inc-

As for piece of art I'm proud of? I like a lot of my pieces but I think my proudest one is a collab tank mural restoration, that piece is a big deal for all of Saskatchewan and to be a part of that was an honour.

faf

Years
    How is living in Saskatchewan? If you could live anywhere else, where would it be and why?

Living in Saskatchewan is fine and it can pretty with the colourful skies but I still dislike its weather patterns where it starts to be mild and boom snow the next day. I actually have future plans of moving so realistically somewhere in Alberta or Ontario or in a major Sask city because of job opportunities but my dream is Carcassonne because I've been there once and just fell in love with it because it's so pretty and I'm a huge sucker for castles (and dragons!) Also, love French cuisine and the language.

Years
    A stranger takes over your life for a week. You really don't want them to screw it up, so what bits of advice do you give them?

faf

Years
    A stranger takes over your life for a week. You really don't want them to screw it up, so what bits of advice do you give them?
    Uhhh lessee:
    1. Do not dare think about destroying my art, my art is precious to me. Also, do not touch any of my pieces either.
    2. I'm on a budget so no expensive purchases, penny pinching is fine tho.
    3. Do not delete any of my game saves.
    4. Keep the house clean.

Would you rather make more money doing a job you hate or less doing one you love?
    Probably the former and since I am also a freelancer, I can take advantage of doing both a job I dislike and then I can go back to something I love . It's a win-win except I'm probs gonna be exhausted more, lol.

faf

Years
    What originally got you interested in your current field of work?
    Art has always been a passion of mine so I thought I would make a career of it, well the original plan is having another job with art as the side and that's still the goal but if I can get into a stable career with graphic design that would be excellent. Although as a child I wanted to be a vet because I love animals but nowadays I don't think I can pursue that career haha. The dream job would be working with character design in the video game industry tho.

Back