• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask me LITERALLY ANYTHING, I’m bored.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

PkmnTrainSlate

Myth Researcher Slate
    Years
  • If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
    I'd change the fact that people still think it's okay to hate other people based on skin color, gender, or sexuality.
    We're all born the same way, we all bleed red, and we all have the same organs on the inside.
    We're all the same product, the only thing different is the packaging.
    (Did I get my point across? I hope so)

PkmnTrainSlate

Myth Researcher Slate
    Years
  • Ooh. Apple.

Apple may be expensive and hard to deal with but omg they made it so easy to transfer files from your phone to your computer and vice-versa it saves way more time than you'd think

PkmnTrainSlate

Myth Researcher Slate
    Years
  • I got a DS as a kid on my 7th Birthday, so my aunt and uncle got me the first Ds game they could find.. which happened to be Pokémon Black, and so they have it to me on my birthday as a gift.

I haven't looked back to the days before I had Pokémon Black since.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I got a DS as a kid on my 7th Birthday, so my aunt and uncle got me the first Ds game they could find.. which happened to be Pokémon Black, and so they have it to me on my birthday as a gift.

I haven't looked back to the days before I had Pokémon Black since.

I love feel good stories like that.

What is the story and meaning behind your avatar?

Back