• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask me whatever you want

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, I'm Stella. 🙂
    I've been here for over a decade. It's been a few years since I last did an AMA, so I felt like making a new one, feel free to put forth any and all questions

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay, here's one.

What made you want to design your PC style around Nah?
    Just felt like it really. She's one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters and the flair works as general FE thing and the sig can be tweaked easy enough
    When was the last time you used a Zekrom on a Pokemon team?
    Last time was in SwSh Battle Tower singles. Had Volcarona on that team too, but I can't remember what the 3rd 'mon was lol.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    what's your favorite/ most effective way to energize yourself?
    I'm really introverted so being physically around the majority of people is a drain, so just having some alone time getting lost in a game or something helps a lot.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Is there any specific reason why you joined PC in the first place? What's your favorite forum section? And happy profile anniversary ♥♥♥

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there any specific reason why you joined PC in the first place? What's your favorite forum section? And happy profile anniversary ♥♥♥
    While I wasn't completely new to the internet at the time, but my engagement with it was still somewhat limited, and I was looking to get more into it and find a sort of main hangout spot for me. I put "pokemon forum" into google since this was like a month after XY released (almost can't believe gen 6 is already a decade old lol) so I was really into Pokemon at the time and thought that'd be a good sort place to look for. I don't exactly remember anymore why PC when other places like Bulbagarden/Serebii/Smogon would've also been in the top hits when I was looking, I guess maybe the initial vibe I got from the others from my brief viewing of each didn't draw me enough to them for whatever reason. And now here we are, this site has had to suffer my presence for 10 years, and who know how many more 🙃

favorite forum section these days I'm not really sure

Back