• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask The Fox Dweller (if you want)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • I've never really been one to go along with trends just because everyone else is doing it, but in this case:
    Ask The Fox Dweller (if you want)

I've always tried to maintain an open book policy when it comes to people asking me things, but this just leaves the door open I guess? I don't know. Anyway, feel free to AMA if you want. :p

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • @Crustan
    You know in shows, movies, etc, where you can literally call out a really stupid decision a person's about to make? Especially in genres like Horror? Like, 'there's a big scary monster around, guess we'd better split up and get easily destracted by dumb things!' or 'that guy just wiped out 10 of us without even trying! guess we 2 goons better try fighting him as well!'.
    Things like that are very high on the list lol. Parents letting their very young children just absolutely scream and cry in public is another one, though that's mostly just because it hurts my ears. I'm sure there are a few other little things that I'm forgetting, but nothing that I'd say either doesn't really upset me, (not a pet peeve) or something so small that I forget about it a second or two later lol.

@Zaronji
    That entirely depends on the context and what an individual classifies as murder. (edited, if you want the whole of my thoughts, PM me)

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • @Zeostar
    I've watched quite a few actually! I grew up watching them in fact.

I'll name my favorites as proof, but don't want the list to get too long, so I won't be listing all of the ones I've watched:
    (in no particular order)

Robin Hood
    The Aristocats
    Aladdin
    The Emperor's New Groove
    Lilo & Stitch
    Treasure Planet (a new one on the list ^^)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • @Lavender
    I'm really sorry, I didn't notice your question until just now... Whoops...

Anyway... I used to do trades with people over the Ycom back in the old days of Gen 6. I had decided to move my setup to Gen 7, hoping to add the Pokemon from those games to my trades list, only for the multiplayer trading 'features' of those newer games to suck so badly that I quit altogether... Many years later, I begin to want to get back into trading again, but by Gen 9, I'd come to the sad conclusion that GF had made a fluke with how good the trade system was in Gen 6, and will never be able to make something that well put together again... So the only way I'd have any chance of re-opening my 'trade shop' (not in the context of the PC's trade shops) was to do something I'd never done before... Make an account on a site on the internet... (plus, add to that, 'be social and interact with people I don't know'... yikes...) I spent 2 weeks checking out (window shopping might be more accurate, really) different places online that specialized in trading Pokemon, came to the conclusion that this one had the least psychotic-sounding site rules, and tentatively joined up! (I honestly wish I'd done it sooner...)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • @Crustan

There are plenty of movies that I love, but none that I can literally drop whatever it is I'm doing and just watch it quite like Star Wars A New Hope. Not sure if I'd say it's my favorite movie I've ever watched, (not sure I even know what the answer to that is tbh) but it is the only movie someone could randomly ask me if I'd watch with them and get an instant "yes" in response.

Back